• Subscribe
  • If your future self could thank you for one healthy habit you start today, what would it be?

Bilal Asif
    16 replies
    I've been on a journey to find balance between work, fitness, and self-care, and it's been eye-opening to see how little changes can make a huge difference! 🌿✨ Share your healthy lifestyle routine. Lets get inspired.

Replies

Cary Montrose
    I’m excited to see how much more balanced and productive I feel in the long run!
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    If my future self could thank me for one healthy habit I start today, it would be prioritizing consistent, quality sleep. It’s something I often overlook, but I know it would have a huge impact on my overall health, energy levels, and mental clarity in the long run. Great question @bilalasif, Thank you!
    Hasan Mahmood
    Eating clean and working out.
    Mindy Mcconaghy
    Starting daily meditation has made a big difference for my mental health and focus!
    George Rosevear
    I began meal prepping on weekends, and it's made eating healthy so much easier during the week. My future self will thank me for this!
    Destiny Jeremiah
    I’d love my future self to thank me for starting a daily exercise routine. It’s tough now, but I know it’ll pay off in the long run!
    Uthappa Robb
    I think my future self would be really grateful if I made meal prepping a regular habit. It’s a bit of work now, but it’ll save me time and stress later.
    Desire Waterman
    Drinking more water! Hydration has made such a difference in my energy levels and skin. Future me is going to be grateful for this simple change.
    Rajesh Chopra
    My future self would probably appreciate it if I started a consistent sleep schedule. Good sleep habits now mean better rest and energy later on.
    Billy Boy
    I hope my future self thanks me for staying hydrated. Drinking enough water daily supports overall health and well-being in the long run.
    Denis Eckblad
    I’d love for my future self to thank me for starting a daily meditation practice. It’s such a great way to manage stress and stay focused.
    Domas Sakavickas
    Running, cycling and not drinking alcohol on weekdays (even if it's a small beer or glass of wine). Feeling much fresher the next morning
    Eddie Hsu
    Quit caffeine. I guess this might not be popular in development circles, but to me it's really great.
    Halyna Borok
    eating good food, no sugar, lots of water and doing sports)
    Dominic Heath Remington
    Definitely getting regular exercise! Even just 30 min a day of walking, jogging, yoga, or strength training. It's so easy to put off but the long-term benefits for physical and mental health are huge. I know future me will be very grateful for building that habit and discipline now. Great q, got me thinking!