• Subscribe
  • Introducing Feedmio: Gather Valuable Feedback to Improve Your Website

Eren Sagdic
    6 replies
    Hey Product Hunt! 👋 Today, I’m excited to introduce you to Feedmio, a microsaas application that helps website owners gather valuable feedback from their visitors in real-time. If you’ve ever wondered what your users really think about your site or where they’re facing challenges, Feedmio is here to give you those insights in an easy and effective way. What is Feedmio? Feedmio generates a unique script tag for your website. Once you add this tag to your site, a fully customizable popup can be configured to appear at the right moment, based on user actions or timing. You decide whether the popup should appear after a specific time or when the user interacts with a particular element. The goal is simple: gather honest feedback without disrupting the user experience. Key Features: - Customizable Popups: Design feedback popups that match your brand and fit seamlessly into your site’s flow. Choose when and where they appear for maximum engagement. - Real-Time Feedback: Capture user thoughts in real time, enabling you to address pain points immediately. - Dashboard & Reports: Use Feedmio’s intuitive dashboard to view detailed reports and charts, helping you analyze feedback at a glance. - Automated Emails: Automatically follow up with users or share feedback summaries with your team to keep everyone aligned. Why Feedmio? I created Feedmio because I noticed that many websites, including my own, struggled to gather meaningful feedback from users. Surveys were too long, emails went unanswered, and the feedback process was often too cumbersome. Feedmio simplifies this by providing an easy-to-use feedback tool that’s designed with both the user and website owner in mind. Who is Feedmio For? - Website Owners: Want to improve your site’s performance? Use Feedmio to understand what’s working and what needs improvement. - SaaS Founders: Collect feedback from early adopters to fine-tune your product and grow your user base. - E-commerce Stores: Increase customer satisfaction by identifying friction points in the shopping journey and optimizing the experience. - Marketers: Gain insights into how users engage with your content and make data-driven decisions to enhance engagement. What’s Next? We’re just getting started! Your feedback will be crucial in shaping the future of Feedmio. We have plans to introduce more integrations, deeper analytics, and additional customization options in the coming months. If you have any feature suggestions or thoughts, we’d love to hear them! Call to Action I’d love for you to give Feedmio a try and let me know what you think. Your feedback will help us continue improving Feedmio to make it the best feedback collection tool out there. Head over to our website, generate your unique script tag, and start gathering valuable insights from your users today! You can visit https://feedmio.com. Thank you so much for your support, Product Hunt! 🚀

Replies

Linda Robinson
    Sounds like a really useful tool for getting feedback from users! I like how customizable the popups are and the fact that you can control the timing and placement to avoid disrupting the user experience too much. The real-time feedback and dashboard look super helpful for quickly identifying and addressing issues. I'll definitely check it out for my site. Best of luck with the launch!
    Eren Sagdic
    @lindarobinson2 Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled to hear that you find Feedmio's customization options and real-time feedback features useful. Our goal is to make it as seamless as possible to gather valuable insights without disrupting the user experience. I appreciate your support and hope Feedmio helps you gain the insights you need to improve your site. If you have any questions or need assistance as you get started, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with your site, and thanks again for checking out Feedmio!
    Olivia Jane Mitchell
    Feedmio looks super useful for collecting real-time feedback from website visitors! I love how customizable the popups are. Excited to give it a try and see how it can help improve engagement and conversions on my site. The automated follow-up emails are a great touch too. Thanks for sharing this!
    Eren Sagdic
    @oliviajanemitchell Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Anthony Richard Thompson
    Feedmio sounds like a great tool for getting real user insights quickly! I'm always looking for ways to improve the UX on my sites. How customizable are the feedback popups? Can you match them to your site's exact look and feel? Also curious about pricing - is there a free tier to try it out?
    Eren Sagdic
    @anthonyrichardthompson Thank you! I’m glad you like Feedmio. Currently, our feedback popups can be triggered either by a button or automatically after a set time. While we don’t have fully customizable popup options at the moment, we’re actively working on it and plan to add more customization features based on user feedback. We don't have a free tier right now, but we offer various pricing options to ensure you get the most value out of Feedmio. We're also considering introducing a free trial in the future. If you have any more questions or feedback, I'd be happy to help!