• Subscribe
  • Is an animated logo important for a product launch?

Derek Liu
    17 replies
    Take Trangram’s logo as an example, do you think an animated logo like the one below could enhance your product launch? Trangram Logos Note: 1. "Halo" was inspired by the Earth.fm app logo. 2. All the logos above were created using Trangram, yes, I used Trangram to make logos for Trangram! 3. Trangram is launching today (09/10) https://www.producthunt.com/posts/trangram Feel free to share your product and logo below :) Thanks so much for your support! See you soon 🙏

Replies

Maximilian Ayers
    It can be a great way to capture attention and keep people interested. An animated logo can make viewers pause and take a closer look at what you’re offering
    Derek Liu
    @love_ricci3 Sure, it depends. Especially if your schedule is tight, better to decide whether you'd rather focus on the logo or the product itself.
    Isabella Harris
    I personally don't think an animated logo is that important for a successful product launch. Having a clean, professional, and memorable static logo is definitely key, but putting time and resources into animating it is probably not the best use of a startup's limited bandwidth leading up to launch. Better to focus that energy on refining the core product, messaging, and marketing strategy. Just my 2 cents though - I'm sure it varies case by case!
    Derek Liu
    @isabellaharris That makes sense! With limited resources, it’s better to spend our time on what really matters. In the end, our product is all about what we value most.
    Arabella Waters
    It can make your promotional materials more appealing. From social media posts to video ads, an animated logo can add a bit of sparkle.
    Ethan Hawthorne
    An animated logo can help you stand out from competitors who might be using static logos. It’s a way to show that your brand is forward-thinking and creative.
    Nylah Cook
    An animated logo can make your product stand out in a crowded market. It’s eye-catching and memorable, which helps create a lasting impression.
    Ella Reyes
    A that moves can help your brand express its narrative in a fun way. It's like providing a glimpse of what your product is all about.
    Bartosz Strickland
    Seeing a logo in motion can make it feel more dynamic and exciting. It adds a touch of modern flair that might resonate with your audience.
    Toni
    A great Animated logo will make your product stand out from the list…. For people who are scrolling through product launches of the day… That’s it. It is a nice to have element, and if you prepare your launch early, then yes it’s a nice addition, But if you don’t have the time, skills- or the right tool 😉- it is not the most important asset to focus on.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Definitely. Logo is the first impression. And the first impression is the last impression, as you know. Without animated logos Facebook, Craigslist, Apple wouldn’t reach the scale they did. Go all in! Create the best damn logo for your product!!!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    It is not but it can definitely help you to stand out.
    xavi
    It can help grab attention, which helps in my opinion. I would have definitely used it in my product launch.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    Yea, May to make you stand out of your competitors and bring more traction to the prod