• Subscribe
  • Is there a specific reason why Mondays are your least favorite day of the week?

Iqra Arif
    50 replies

Replies

Shokat Ali
    Because of work πŸ˜₯
    Ali Asad Ullah
    It's a post weekned blues
    Eleanor Garrettss
    The alarm clock is my worst enemy on modays
    Alexander Galitsky
    Yes bc there are 5 days left till Friday
    Mary Mayo
    Its because I really don't wanted to do work after holidays
    thina samin
    I don't like mondays πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. It is very difficult for me to go to office after weekend
    Sheldon Grizzard
    I am not sure, but I think it's a universal feeling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Lamont Justus
    Because it's monday πŸ˜‚
    Jerry Twin
    It's a return to reality
    Savio Martins
    Because the week starts, but the weekend feels so far away. πŸ˜₯
    Muhammad Hassan
    Yes, Mondays often feel overwhelming as they mark the start of a new workweek. It can be challenging to shift back into work mode after a relaxing weekend. It's also a day packed with meetings and tasks, making it incredibly hectic.
    Parker Oliver
    I often find Mondays tough because it’s a transition from the relaxed weekend to the busy work week. I usually take the weekend to unwind, so jumping back into full schudule can be a bit jarring.
    Nathan Luke
    Mondays always seem to bring a heavy workload or a long list of tasks that have piled up over the weekend. It feels like I’m starting the week with a mountain of work that needs to be tackled
    Denis Eckblad
    I think Mondays feel tough because they come right after the weekend. It’s always a challenge to switch back to work mode and get motivated after a couple of days of relaxation.
    carlye Julie
    the Weeks workload start pilling me
    Martin Gulp
    I notice that my motivation can be lower on Mondays. It might be because I’m still in weekend mode, and it takes a bit of effort to get back into a productive mindset for the week
    Charlie decouze
    It is very hard to mentally preper ourself for heavy work load after holidays
    Sophia James
    I'm just not a Monday kind of person
    Lesile Hensley
    I get it! Mondays can feel tough after a relaxing weekend. It’s like jumping back into the grind. What helps you get through them?
    Sarah Jade
    I understand why Mondays can be rough. I’ve found that planning something fun for Monday evenings can help me get through the day.