• Subscribe
  • Is there a specific reason why Mondays are your least favorite day of the week?

Iqra Arif
    50 replies

Replies

Charlie decouze
    It is very hard to mentally preper ourself for heavy work load after holidays
    Ali Asad Ullah
    It's a post weekned blues
    Eleanor Garrettss
    The alarm clock is my worst enemy on modays
    Alexander Galitsky
    Yes bc there are 5 days left till Friday
    Mary Mayo
    Its because I really don't wanted to do work after holidays
    thina samin
    I don't like mondays πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. It is very difficult for me to go to office after weekend
    Sheldon Grizzard
    I am not sure, but I think it's a universal feeling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Lamont Justus
    Because it's monday πŸ˜‚
    Jerry Twin
    It's a return to reality
    Savio Martins
    Because the week starts, but the weekend feels so far away. πŸ˜₯
    Muhammad Hassan
    Yes, Mondays often feel overwhelming as they mark the start of a new workweek. It can be challenging to shift back into work mode after a relaxing weekend. It's also a day packed with meetings and tasks, making it incredibly hectic.
    Parker Oliver
    I often find Mondays tough because it’s a transition from the relaxed weekend to the busy work week. I usually take the weekend to unwind, so jumping back into full schudule can be a bit jarring.
    Nathan Luke
    Mondays always seem to bring a heavy workload or a long list of tasks that have piled up over the weekend. It feels like I’m starting the week with a mountain of work that needs to be tackled
    Denis Eckblad
    I think Mondays feel tough because they come right after the weekend. It’s always a challenge to switch back to work mode and get motivated after a couple of days of relaxation.
    carlye Julie
    the Weeks workload start pilling me
    Martin Gulp
    I notice that my motivation can be lower on Mondays. It might be because I’m still in weekend mode, and it takes a bit of effort to get back into a productive mindset for the week
    Shokat Ali
    Because of work πŸ˜₯
    Sophia James
    I'm just not a Monday kind of person
    Lesile Hensley
    I get it! Mondays can feel tough after a relaxing weekend. It’s like jumping back into the grind. What helps you get through them?
    Sarah Jade
    I understand why Mondays can be rough. I’ve found that planning something fun for Monday evenings can help me get through the day.