Is there any software that can one-click create 200 domains, dns, email inboxes and deliverability

Matt Sun
2 replies
so I’m wondering, is there such a thing: that a software can allow user to do one click then: purchase lots of domains create lots of inboxes configure dns records and email auth for all domains and inboxes monitor deliverability and fix deliverability as those inboxes used for outbound campaign? Basically all of the challenges of email campaigns are abstracted away and hidden. Does this thing exist? If so, I’d be interested to try it out. If no, I’m curious why not??

Replies

Tedel
As far as I am concerned, no. Probably because buying domains require using a registrar, and configuring domains usually requires a web server. If you have your own, you might try, but if you need a hosting service, I doubt they will allow so many domains in one single account.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there tech enthusiast! This is Gurkaran Singh here, and I must say your idea sounds like the dream tool for anyone diving into email campaigns. While I haven't come across a software that can perform all those tasks in one click, the idea of simplifying domain creation, inbox setup, DNS configuration, email authentication, and monitoring deliverability in a single platform is truly intriguing. I can imagine the time and headache it could save for many startup and agency hustlers like us who deal with tech intricacies on a daily basis. Hopefully, a tool like this will pop up in the tech scene soon. In the meantime, maybe it's a great opportunity for someone with your tech prowess to create it! Keep up the innovative thinking, and who knows, your idea might just inspire the next big thing in the tech world. Cheers to simplifying complex tasks with a single click!