• Subscribe
  • Launching tomorrow!

Artyom Sviridov
    35 replies
    In the tradition of Product Hunt discussions, I'm pleased to announce our upcoming launch! :D Tomorrow, our team launches Blocks, a no-code, drag-n-drop email builder. We've been looking forward to this day and pretty excited that it's now around the corner. If you haven't checked out Blocks yet - don't miss a chance :D https://www.producthunt.com/products/blocks-7

Replies

Imran Razak
    Congrats on your launch πŸŽ‰
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    Yey good luckπŸ™Œ
    K John
    WE are also launching tomorrow
    Anna Jack
    Congratulations we are also launching a product tomorrow
    Kabir Haynes
    congratulations
    Jayden Jameson
    great and good luck and be active and also see your audience activity.
    Jacopo Proietti
    Sounds interesting Artyom! Will check it out. Best of luck for your launch! πŸš€
    Adam McCrea
    Best of luck!
    Sean Ward
    So far it’s looking like a great launch! Congrats to you and your team !!
    Carol Moh
    Good luck - just upvoted! πŸš€
    Jovana Djekovic
    Best of luck! πŸš€
    Ling Tien
    I am launching a product on Wednesday
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    That sounds amazing! I can't wait to check out Blocks, the no-code email builder. It's great to see more tools that make creating emails easier. Best of luck with the launch tomorrow! By the way, I'm also planning to launch my own product soon. Do you have any advice or tips for a successful launch? Thank you so much!
    Mansi Trivedi
    YAAAAYY!! Let's go!
    Philipp Jackson
    Good luck, guys! Upvoted!
    Alexandr Builov
    Hi Artyom! πŸŽ‰ The anticipation for Blocks is real! As a no-code enthusiast, I'm thrilled to see more user-friendly tools in this space. Do you have any unique features we should look out for during launch? Excited to see the final product! πŸ‘€ Don't forget to upvote this if you share the excitement, folks!