• Lifetime vs. One year

Darya Antonyuk
    10 replies
    What deals are you more likely to buy?

Replies

Relja Denic
    Depends on the price and tool
    Darya Antonyuk
    @relja_denic if we take that, for example, a lifetime deal is 1,5X more expensive than a yearly one. As for the tool, the first example that comes to my mind (obviously) is an email builder
    Relja Denic
    @darya_antonyuk I would probably take it if it offers very similar to what the competitors offer or has a feature that is unique.
    Nothing lasts forever :) A yearly purchase is better
    Darya Antonyuk
    @alex_egorov but what if a lifetime package is like just a bit more expensive than a yearly one?) doesn't this marketing trick work on you? (it does work on me almost all the time)
    Evgeny Kotelevskiy
    If I really like the product and the offer is really good, I would buy a lifetime. I have only two products that I bought on a lifetime offer: ZenMoney (personal finance app) and YourHour. I have been using both for more than 5 years in a row.
    Darya Antonyuk
    @evgeny_kotelevskiy that's really cool that both offers turned out useful for you! I've only had the opposite experience
    Evgeny Kotelevskiy
    @darya_antonyuk But I bought a lifetime subscription after I have been using each app for more than 1.5 years already, so I knew that it would be more profitable for me to switch to the lifetime subscription
    Darya Antonyuk
    @evgeny_kotelevskiy then it's a super wise decision! well-done, I think I should learn from you