• Subscribe
  • Name at least 3 things that Product Hunt gave you. πŸ™Œ

If you spend some time there, you could explore the many benefits Product Hunt offers you. 😼 For me, it is: β†’ Meeting and connecting with great people within the community. β†’ Exposure (more visibility of personal brand). β†’ And, of course, when I launched for the first time, I had a paying customer (at that time I had about 100 followers so I was surprised). πŸ˜… How has this platform helped you? It's your turn. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Replies

My3 Murthy
    So far, I have connected with great people on the platform. And also given me some great suggestions.
    Zoe Chau
    Meeting and connecting with great people within the community is definitely the top1 in my heart!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @zoe_chau Who have you met there? Feel free to tag him/her. I think it is worth mentioning :)
    @zoe_chau Can you share the post please? :) link
    Alex AI
    1/ A lot of cool people 2/ A lot of cool tools to try 3/ Great discussions 4/ People using our tool when we launched
    @byalexai Wow, good points. Do you still have people using your tool coming from PH? I do not know if it can be tracked somehow after a time (Maybe Google Analytics)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    For me, it would have to be: 1. Witnessing amazing creativity of everyone on this platform 2. Being able to build a community for my product and meet great people. 3. Hoping to make my launch successful. :D
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Hey Nika, I have your message I was not too much available yesterday, I have kept it in my todo list, will make sure to collaborate with you on this soon.
    Cem Özçelik
    1. Great community/people 2. High traffic via launch 3. Insights for our product
    @cem_ozcelik Did you customise the product according to the launch that happened a few days back? :)
    Mileva
    1. Lots of engaging people 2. New and advance skill 3. Lots of knowledge
    @pari_pushpakar Which skill do you mean? :)
    Sergii Alekseev
    Tiger.Trade: Crypto Futures Trading app
    Clients, thighs, and idea validation.
    @sergii_alekseev Wow! Congrats. Can you share an approximate number of clients? This is something relevant for business. Not only exposure but real money!
    Sergii Alekseev
    @busmark_w_nika unfortunately I do not have that experience. Only leads and early adopters. But will see soon with our new B2B product
    Abhishek Dutta
    Launching on Product Hunt can be a significant milestone for any product, and my recent experience underscores its value. Here are three major benefits I've observed: 1. Traction on Our Website: The sheer volume of visitors we received after the Product Hunt launch of speechtonote.com was phenomenal. It's a platform frequented by tech enthusiasts and early adopters who actively seek out innovative products. This surge in traffic allowed us to quickly gather user feedback, refine our offering, and build a community around our product. 2. Paid Customers: Beyond just traffic, we also saw a marked increase in paid customers. The visibility on Product Hunt directly translated into business growth, which is a clear indication of the platform’s effectiveness in driving not just interest but actual sales. Users who discover products on Product Hunt are often decision-makers with purchasing power, making it a valuable channel for acquiring paying customers. 3. Personal and Product Visibility: Making it to the top categories like Product of the Day, Week, or Month significantly boosts both product and personal brand visibility. Recognition from Product Hunt lends credibility and trustworthiness, drawing more eyes to your future projects and endeavors. This visibility is invaluable in the long run, for both brand building and networking within the tech community. If you're contemplating a launch on Product Hunt, aim for excellence so your product is well-received and ranks high. Not only does it bring you immediate traction and customers, but it also establishes a lasting imprint on your personal and professional brand. I’d love to hear from others who’ve launched on Product Hunt.
    Nikhil Gandal
    For me, I guess : 1. New product insights 2. Community discussion (such as people are sharing interesting knowledge) 3. And, learn the coolest way to market our product 🧐
    @nikhil_gandal1 The last point: Have u tried other platforms too? In order to have more exposure :)
    Nikhil Gandal
    @busmark_w_nika Not the same but I have been there in the WordPress community & Discord, However, @producthunt is where i can get the most valuable insights.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    a paying customer ( hits hard! PH pushed me to start doing marketing, learn how to write better and helped me e-meet awesome people. I think after our launch tomorrow I will dm new-found online friends and invite a few for coffee at Zoom :)
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    1. Users for our product Beeyond AI 2. Insights and ideas for our product 3. A lot of much needed initial support Bonus: A #3 Product of the day badge 🫣
    Congrats on the milestone! :) Which idea did you like the most that you are about to implement it? :) @naomigarcia
    Muhammad Hassan
    Product Hunt has been excellent for me! It’s given me exposure to a broader audience, valuable feedback from users, and a chance to connect with other innovators in the community. It’s been a fantastic platform for growth and learning.
    charlesγ€€shiro
    1. get an early 15 subscribers on the first release. 2. took the #1 spot on the charts for the day and went to other platforms to promote it.
    @charles_ both are good scenarios. Subscribers were in a free trial or paid?
    Monica Kim
    A plethora of ideas.
    Prem Saini
    - Networking with people (one is you haha) - I love trying out a lot of various tools so yes definitely, discovered a lot of tools - My product got a lot of exposure :)
    @prem_saini1 Love the first point (thanks you have me on your mind) :D re point 3 – try also other platforms (you will get backlinks) :D :)
    Ajay Jagtap
    I got to meet and network with some of the great folks within the industry. Also, I found these discussions and threads super helpful and cool.
    Rahul Parmar
    1) increased visibility 2) valuable user feedback 3) early adopters
    @rahulparmar2405 😊 btw 3) –> that was one of my motivations to be a few steps ahead in our country, so I started discovering products there.
    Alexandra
    I got to meet and network with some of the great folks within the industry. https://medium.com/@miamorshead/...
    Udit Pandya
    1. Discovery of New Products 2. Community Feedback 3. Networking Opportunities