• Subscribe
  • On an average, how many documents do you sign?

Malisha Creancy
    10 replies

Replies

David Grunwald
    I sign a couple of documents every day, mostly work_ related stuff.
    Malisha Creancy
    @da_vid_grunwald Hey David! Signing a couple of documents every day—sounds like you're always on the go. Just curious, are you handling those electronically or sticking with paper?
    Ritesh Jha
    Well, your question is too good; we all do it subconsciously but never notice. Well, on a monthly basis, both professionally and personally (professional documents, contracts, cheques, Amazon parcels, etc.) I sign 12 documents. What about you?
    Malisha Creancy
    @actually_ritesh Hi Ritesh! you're so right, we often sign documents without even realizing it. 12 documents a month is no small number! Out of curiosity, how are you signing those, electronically or the paper & pen?
    Morgan Harriss
    On average, I handle about 4-7 document signings per month
    Malisha Creancy
    @morgan__harris Hey Morgan! 4-7 document signings per month, that's pretty consistent. Are you using e-signatures for those, or are you signing on paper?
    Aurther Bella
    I probably sign around five documents a week . It adds up pretty quickly!
    Malisha Creancy
    @aurther_bella Hi Auther! Signing five documents a week can definitely add up quickly. Are you managing that with electronic signatures?
    Chritopher Bond
    For me, it's usually about 10 documents a month, mostly contracts and agreements.
    Malisha Creancy
    @chritopher_bond Hey Christopher! Handling contracts and agreements can be a lot—have you consider using an eSignature application to handle the signing part?