• Subscribe
  • Personal Demo vs Automated Demo. What is your choice and why?

Marvin Mändle
    12 replies
    We switched from a personal demo to a automated demo and really like it.

Replies

Janpmz
    PDF to MP3
    PDF to MP3
    I would never book a personal demo where I have to shedule a meeting. Automated sounds much better to me.
    Simona O'Neill
    Automated demo, unless it needs to be very custom made, personalised and technical. It saves time for everyone, ensures that the demo is always perfect, and it also speeds up the sales cycle. I am a huge fan of on-demand demos and personalised video presentations. Although sometimes it is crucial to have that face to face interaction, having an automated initial mini demo can help qualify leads quicker.
    Marvin Mändle
    @simona_o_neill3 I think you get on the point! On top it depends how fast leads can understand your product by themselves.
    I love personal approach, it gives me more flexibility. Why did you change from personal to automated, any pros and cons?
    Marvin Mändle
    @sandradjajic we changed our concept in 2024 and our features for corporate culture will be released as single Slack and Teams apps. Each app will be super simple and every lead will directly know what he gets out of it. We also have an all-in-one platform, where we do Demos, because there are so many functions. Would love to get feedback from you, if the automated demo would be enough for you to get an overview: https://www.crewting.com/product...
    Anil Yarimca
    Automated demos are my preference, unless there's a need for a highly personalized, technical approach. They save time, guarantee perfection, and accelerate the sales process. I advocate for on-demand demos and tailored video presentations, although face-to-face interactions remain important. Automated mini demos can efficiently qualify leads.
    Doug Hudiburg
    When the product is young, you can't beat personal demos. It allows flexibility and you are able to collect feedback and fine-tune the demo process. Automated to scale.
    Cristian Stoian Urzica
    Personal. It gives confidence that your product actually works and it’s not only a design or animation.