• Subscribe
  • Products that I liked on Product Hunt this week!

Rohan Chaubey
    28 replies
    I want to share with you my favorite launches that I discovered on Product Hunt in the past 7 days. I know the makers and have got a glimpse of their stories. 1. User Flows by Nudge: Build user flows to activate, retain, and monetize app users 2. Cat-GPT: The AI trained on 1000s of cat articles, from iHeartCats(dot)com 3. Videco: Make every video a conversation with personalized AI 4. ToyPal: An AI powered device and app that brings soft toys to life 5. Shimmer Body Doubling: Virtual co-working, the ADHD way 6. Vectopus: Marketplace for icons, illustrations, 3D and Stickers Let me know in the comments, what hot new products you recently found on Product Hunt that have become your favorites. :)

Replies

Yasmina Tappan
    I also lke the 5th one
    Ramy Wafaa
    Very nice list! Thanks for sharing. Always insightful!
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Awesome list, glad to see us there :)
    Nola S.
    Impressive! thanks for sharing!
    Kimberly West
    Very good thanks for sharing
    Larry Kim
    Impressive list i also like this products
    Marina Morris
    Good list keep it up.
    Mathew James
    I also like the 6one
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Cool products, Rohan. I have found this 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 (𝗬𝗖 𝗪𝟮𝟯)...Find ready-to-buy leads + sound relevant with AI. :)
    Saurabh Tiwari
    thanks for sharing the list
    Majid Izadi
    Thanks for sharing Rohan, glad you liked ToyPal
    xavi
    Nice list, all these looks to be great products
    ROHITASH SINHA
    Great compiling the list 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Kexin Liu
    Thanks for sharing! I really like "steal button", that's an really interesting tool. We are launching an iOS App soon: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Hope it can be selected in your list next week!
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    For me it is JamBoss: https://www.producthunt.com/post.... It's fun and easy to use. We tried it with some friends and we had a lot of fun!
    Keyana Sapp
    I love this list! Some really creative launches here. User Flows by Nudge and ToyPal especially caught my eye—anything that helps with user engagement and AI-powered interactivity is right up my alley
    Raul Richardson
    Good list Keep it up!
    jusiy Waller
    impressive list i like also this product
    Kavya Tripathi
    Thanks for sharing. Checking them now
    Taras Tymoshchuk
    @rohanrecommends What a fantastic roundup of innovative products! I'm particularly intrigued by the creative use of AI in Cat-GPT and ToyPal—such unique applications that really push the boundaries of what's possible. Shimmer Body Doubling also stands out with its focus on enhancing productivity, especially for those with ADHD. I'm curious to hear from others—how have these products impacted your workflows or daily routines? It's always exciting to see how new tech can make such a tangible difference in our lives. Keep up the great work, everyone!