Quote Post Maker with 1M+ Quotes & 100+ Free Templates Launching on PH Today🔥🚀

Malav Warke
30 replies
Introducing Quote Post Maker on Product Hunt. Do support us here - https://www.producthunt.com/post... After toiling away for several months, we are elated to finally lift the veil on Quote Post Maker from Creatosaurus AI. Embark on a journey of boundless creativity as you unlock a treasure trove of hundreds of enchanting quote post templates. Leverage the expansive repository of over a million quotes from Creatosaurus’s library to effortlessly conjure quote posts that resonate with depth and insight. Using Quote Post Maker, you hold the power to effortlessly fashion visually arresting quote posts, each adorned with scores of captivating designs. Immerse your audience in a symphony of wisdom, bolster their resilience during challenging days, and artfully convey your message in a manner that ignites their creativity. The intuitive drag-and-drop functionality allows you to effortlessly add your images, change colours, and modify the text, giving you full creative & customization control over your quote post design. But that's not all! Introducing Muse - our cutting-edge Online Photo Editing Tool & Free Graphic Design Editor with pro editing capabilities. Elevate your design game to unprecedented heights with our assortment of templates catered to your social media needs. Infuse life into your brand, captivate your audience, and let your creativity flourish. Discover the pinnacle of design excellence today! And here's a little surprise, just for you 😲😲 Stay tuned for more revelations, for the journey has only just begun! 🌟🎨 We are eagerly looking forward to hearing your feedback, suggestions, or opinions about our quote design templates and on Muse, our pro graphic design editor in the comment. Try here for Free - https://www.creatosaurus.io/tool...

Replies

Harsh Maheshwari
It was an amazing journey in bringing this to life. I am certain community will love it
Malav Warke
@harshmaheshwari Absolutely, really excited to hear the feedback from the community and grow more together and provide the best design tool to creators 🙌🏻
Ishwar Sarade
I have been using this product for long and I feel this is really great. Kudos to the team. Thanks for such products.
Malav Warke
@heyishwar Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate your support. Glad to hear that you have using our pro design tool and found it valuable 🙌🏻
YASH PATHAK
"Absolutely blown away by the Quote Post Maker from Creatosaurus AI! This tool takes my favorite quotes and turns them into captivating visual masterpieces effortlessly. The design options are endless, allowing me to customize every detail to match my unique style. It's like having a personal graphic designer at my fingertips! Thanks to Creatosaurus AI, sharing inspirational quotes with stunning visuals has never been this easy. Get ready to transform your quotes into works of art and make your content truly stand out! #CreatosaurusQuotes #ElevateYourWords"
Malav Warke
@yash_pathak3 Great, I am glad that you liked it, really appreciate your thoughtful insights and experience using quote post maker, thanks again😊
Chaitanya Badave
Upvoted. Congrats on the launch!
Sachchidanand Bhavsar
Wow That's great 😃, it will make my marketing so much easier, you are giving me everything thing I Need for my social media marketing, Great All in one tool
Malav Warke
@sachchidanand_bhavsar Absolutely true, glad that you liked our platform, really appreciate your feedback and insights👍🏻
tirth warke
comprehensive list of quotes, kudos to the team
Jim K
Awesome launch buddy, upvoted
Roger D
awesome team, have been following you guys from the last threads design templates launch, great going team
Malav Warke
@roger_d Awesome to have you with us along with our journey, there are so many exciting updates coming soon, stay tuned.
Tmiar ltahv
1 Million+ quotes great, awesome
Sergey Firkin
Upvoted. Good luck!
Bran Vuch
Upvoted, congrats!
Malav Warke
@branimir_vuchih great thanks, really appreciate it, do share your insights using our design tool, thanks
Aditi Rao
Congrats Malav, very cool product! Upvoted :)
Malav Warke
@aditi_rao1 Thanks Aditi, appreciate the support. Glad that you liked our design editor, thanks again.