• Subscribe
  • Recommend some books on closing sales deals.

Jerryton
    9 replies
    Recently I completed 1. How to sell anything 2. The Diary of CEO 3. Zero to One I wish to learn more about Sales!

Replies

Fady Bark
    Hi there! Zero to one is amazing but in my opinion, Gap Selling has more practical "boots on the ground" advice, I also recommend never split the difference
    Jerryton
    @fady_bark Added to cart, thanks for sharing Fady
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    The only sales book I'll recommend is — "The Only Sales Guide You'll Ever Need" by Anthony Iannarino. P.S. sorry I lied, just love dad jokes too much "Founding Sales" by Peter Kazanjy is awesome as well!
    Jerryton
    @kostyabolsh I've added The Only Sales Guide You'll Ever Need in my cart, and ordered Founding Sales because it is related to B2B Saas software startup! Thanks for sharing mate!
    André J
    Sales is easy, sell a product that sells it self 😬
    Jerryton
    @sentry_co that's true. Can you visit my website and let me know if my product can sell by itself? https://www.swatle.ai
    André J
    @jerryton The only way to get users is to communicate how you are better than what they use today, what makes your product different. "the differentiator"
    Jerryton
    @sentry_co Thanks Andre, I'll keep that in my mind!
    Gurkaran Singh
    If you want to dive further into the art of closing sales deals, consider checking out "To Sell is Human" by Daniel Pink for a fresh perspective on the modern sales landscape. It's like adding a new tool to your sales toolbox - always handy!