• Subscribe
  • Strategic Marketing for Small Businesses: Beyond Social Media

Narcis Mirandes
    7 replies
    Social media is a must, but what are some under-used strategic marketing tactics small businesses can leverage to stand out? Let's share creative, cost-effective ideas for making a big impact

Replies

Narcis Mirandes
    @sadie_howard I like the idea of incentivize referrals. But it is difficult to do it in a elegant way. Give me an example.
    Anish Hessa
    Email marketing is still super effective A well crafted newsletter can build loyl customer base nd doesn't cost much
    Amy English
    Partnerships with local businesses. Cross promotion or hosting joint events can boost visibility and credibilityt in the communiutyi
    Sadie Howard
    Don’t underestimate the power of good old fashioned word of mouth . focus on customer service and incentivize referrals.
    Narcis Mirandes
    @anish_hessa. What are the first steps you take to build addresses for the newsletter? (I cannot write using the "Reply" button. It seems PH has a tech problem?)
    Narcis Mirandes
    @amy_english: Tell me more, give me an example of what can be done
    Narcis Mirandes
    I cannot write using the "Reply" button. I tried different browsers and devices and none works. Any idea what happens? is this common to everybody?