• Subscribe
  • Tips for new Product Hunters?

John Wheeler
    9 replies
    Hello all - just like the title says. I'm looking to get the most out of Product Hunt, but I'm not really sure the best way to use the Community feature. Does anyone have any general information on how best to get started?

Replies

Christopher David Anderson
    Welcome to Product Hunt! Best way to get started is to follow topics and people that interest you, upvote and comment on products you like, and share your own projects or finds. Engage with the community, ask questions, give feedback. The more you put in, the more you'll get out of it. Have fun!
    John Campbell
    To get started, make sure you have a solid profile and clear product details.
    Robert Smith
    umm, I suggest to follow others makers and join discussions to build community.
    Brian Perez
    Try to be active in the community before your launch .
    Nick Frost
    Focus on a clear, compelling value proposition make sure your launch highlights what makes it unique and valuable.
    Tracey glen
    engage actively with the community respond to comments, answers questions , and gather feedback to build momentum.
    John Wheeler
    So for example, I've seen a lot of AI generated responses on LinkedIn. Some of these responses could pass for those. Is AI an issue on Product Hunt? Does Product Hunt have an API or do people build bots? Trying to understand what to look out for / avoid.
    Ethan Gabriel Fitzgerald
    Welcome to Product Hunt! Some tips: 1) Engage authentically - share your thoughts, questions & experiences. 2) Upvote & comment on products/topics that resonate with you. 3) Share your own products for feedback. 4) Connect with other makers tackling similar challenges. 5) Check out the tutorials & FAQs to learn more. Jump in and have fun - the PH community is super supportive!