• Subscribe
  • Well, after years of lurking...

Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    7 replies
    I've finally taken the plunge and joined the community! I helped build a game tech startup from the ground up to a multi-million dollar industry standard, worked for one of the biggest tech youtubers in the world for a few years, and now I'm back building cool shit! Really happy to be launching Ralify next month, in a poorly timed launch right after the birth of my second daughter 😅 Wish me luck!

Replies

John from Yotta Buzz
    Exciting. How long have you been building Ralify?
    Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    @yotta_buzz We built the PoC in September/October, had some workshops with prospective customers, agile coaches, and potential investors over the following couple of months, and then tweaked our initial UX and feature set. Been a really great journey so far, and we've even started our first partnership with a gov't backed incubator here in Canada where they'll be using Ralify internally and for their cohort of startups!
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @jakeishd! 😄 It's awesome to see you finally joining the community, especially with such an impressive background! Congrats on the upcoming launch of Ralify and the birth of your second daughter – sounds like you're handling a lot of exciting milestones at once. Best of luck with everything, and can't wait to see what cool stuff you bring to the table! 🎉👏
    Abhra Ch.
    @jakeishd Thats great to hear. We are also launching soon. 🤞 Would love your support man (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    @abhra_ch Yeah, busy busy! Glad to be here though!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Congratulations on making the leap from lurking to launching Ralify! Your journey from game tech to cool new ventures sounds like a rollercoaster ride - but hey, who doesn't love a challenge, right? And launching after your daughter? Talk about multitasking like a pro! Best of luck with Ralify and your little one! 🚀👶
    Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    @thestarkster Thanks Gurkaran - it's been a crazy journey to get here, but wouldn't change it for the world! Fingers crossed the second kiddo sleeps as well as the first so I have more time to keep churning out code :)