• Subscribe
  • Well, after years of lurking...

Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    7 replies
    I've finally taken the plunge and joined the community! I helped build a game tech startup from the ground up to a multi-million dollar industry standard, worked for one of the biggest tech youtubers in the world for a few years, and now I'm back building cool shit! Really happy to be launching Ralify next month, in a poorly timed launch right after the birth of my second daughter 😅 Wish me luck!

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Congratulations on making the leap from lurking to launching Ralify! Your journey from game tech to cool new ventures sounds like a rollercoaster ride - but hey, who doesn't love a challenge, right? And launching after your daughter? Talk about multitasking like a pro! Best of luck with Ralify and your little one! 🚀👶
    Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    @thestarkster Thanks Gurkaran - it's been a crazy journey to get here, but wouldn't change it for the world! Fingers crossed the second kiddo sleeps as well as the first so I have more time to keep churning out code :)
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @jakeishd! 😄 It's awesome to see you finally joining the community, especially with such an impressive background! Congrats on the upcoming launch of Ralify and the birth of your second daughter – sounds like you're handling a lot of exciting milestones at once. Best of luck with everything, and can't wait to see what cool stuff you bring to the table! 🎉👏
    Abhra Ch.
    @jakeishd Thats great to hear. We are also launching soon. 🤞 Would love your support man (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    @abhra_ch Yeah, busy busy! Glad to be here though!
    John from Yotta Buzz
    Exciting. How long have you been building Ralify?
    Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    @yotta_buzz We built the PoC in September/October, had some workshops with prospective customers, agile coaches, and potential investors over the following couple of months, and then tweaked our initial UX and feature set. Been a really great journey so far, and we've even started our first partnership with a gov't backed incubator here in Canada where they'll be using Ralify internally and for their cohort of startups!