What are good marketing strategies for small business?

Ghulam Abbas
30 replies

Replies

Khaba Shaba
Creating engaging content Utilizing email marketing Focusing on SEO Building strong customer relationship
Alexandre Schouwey
It depends on the industry you’re in, but I feel like organic content is great because it has a very low cost.
Mark Lemuel M
@alexandre_schouwey I agree with this! strong organic engagement is a thing now. we all know majority of ads being taken place right now is just getting passed by! followed you!
Daksh Tyagi
@abbas143official Good marketing strategies for small businesses include engaging on social media, creating valuable content like blogs and videos, and building an email list for personalized updates. Optimize your website for SEO, focus on local marketing, and use paid ads on Google and social media. Encourage customer referrals with incentives, collaborate with other small businesses, and gather positive reviews. Partnering with influencers can also help reach a wider audience. What strategies have worked best for your small business? Share below!
Jagriti Kumar
Updating company information in multiple directories has yielded good results for me, particularly in B2B marketing.
Emily Willis
Definitely local SEO & Google Business
Wilfred Kasekende
Finding the relevant subreddits on Reddit for your product and becoming part of the community. It has provided me with endless feedback(positive and negative) and paid users.
Adrian Cabrera
Long game would be SEO, but definitely go for genuine community interactions (or build your own community for your product). Referral program works too, just make sure the reward for referring actually makes sense and are enticing for your users.
Mark Lemuel M
strong engaging organic engagement is the key!
JD Worcester
Launch on Product Hunt ;)
Anton Gera
referral marketing
Guillaume Dumortier
@abbas143official you want to : 1. research the market you're servicing and understand how your business does it better/uniquely than current available solutions on the market + what key differentiators are. 2. you want to understand the buyer's journey, the steps customers are taking before buying a similar solution and how help them go to the next step. 3. you want to have a detailed understanding of your customer motivations, triggers and pains so that you can craft messaging around that. 4. you want to have campaign ideas that are cutting through the noise and clearly sets you apart from your competition by being thought-provocative or challenging the status quo 5. a SEO-focused content structure that covers what users are actually searching for vs. throat feeding them with gated one-pager PDFs 6. a portfolio of landing pages that addresses the combination of a problem to solve for a job-to-be-done by a specific persona with a clear easy-to-buy solution. 7. create a content flywheel from 1-6. 8. I built the AI marketing app to do 1-7 under 10 minutes with absolute precision and creativity => maestrix.ai (launching soon on PH)
James
For the small business, I will launch on the producthunt, yc hacker news. And also share in twitter, reddit, facebook. I want to share my product to more people around the world.
Ghulam Abbas
@jameslee2024 Thank you! Not mentioned LinkedIn? I suggest you don't ignore LinkedIn.
Gurkaran Singh
Marketing your small business is like planting seeds in a digital garden: nurture your online presence with social media engagement, SEO optimization, and targeted email campaigns to watch your brand bloom! 🌱🌼 #DigitalMarketingMagic
Tatiana Vdovychenko
Well thought out :) Here are 10 steps that can be done by every small business and startup: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/from...
Kamal Ashraf
Launching soon!
For SMBs the goldmine is social media content, try to do it every day one in the morning and another before closing, like medicine. It takes time, but the laser-focus niche with consistency is much more powerful than Ads. Use conversion pixel to sync website activities and run retargeting Ads. Hyper-local SEO, reviews and listing are still working and will work even in the far future. Keep them up-to-date and active. Most importantly, don't try to master every channel.
Most SMBs run towards launching ads, but that won’t work until the customer experience on your website and other channels are not good. Fix that, then go do all the things that @ashrafkml has meticulously explained 🤜🤛