• Subscribe
  • What are some successful case studies of growth hacking?

Muhammad Hassan
    8 replies

Replies

Joseph Lucio
    I think Dropbox's referral program is a successful case study of growth hacking because it incentivized users to invite friends, leading to rapid user growth and increased brand visibility.
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    A few standout examples of growth hacking success include: Dropbox Hotmail Airbnb
    Mileva
    We can considered Dropbox's referral program, which significantly boosted user acquisition, and Airbnb's Craigslist integration, which rapidly expanded their user base.
    murph
    The Tinder story is a fun one.. it's in Andrew Chen's book Cold Start. They basically brute-forced the first few thousand users. There's more to it, but they threw dope parties on college campuses and made everyone install the app to get in.
    Cameron Napoli
    Growth hacking that I always think about is when a product is used to improve itself. So a cold email might be used to find leads for the business, etc
    Malka Parveen
    Dropbox gave free storage for referrals, and it really took off. Simple but effective.
    Karishma Yadav
    Tinder’s “hot or not” feature hooked college students and spread like wildfire
    Hambali Salisu
    I think Dropbox's referral program is a great case study; they used it to rapidly increase their user base by offering extra storage for every friend referred.