What are the best Video Editing products on Product Hunt?

Brian Lawrence
38 replies
I'm trying to get a better feel of the media production landscape on the platform. Which video editing apps and services are you guys using and why?

Replies

Nitin Joshi
I mostly user canva..else I didn't use any.
Brian Lawrence
@nitin_joshi Nice. I use Canva for some simple edits. I recently found out it can do some more advanced things like batch editing, so that's cool.
Paolo Go
I love Veed (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...). I use it actively, and I couple it with the evergreen Camtasia
Brian Lawrence
@access24 Oh, I've definitely used Veed. Love it too. I use it to make waveforms when I need them. And it's pretty good with text to speech editing as well. I haven't used Camtasia though,even though I've heard a lot about it. What's that like?
Paolo Go
@bingeisland Camtasia is great because it has a slow learning curve, and it's perfect for creating tutorials, screen recordings, and syncing video with audio. It has powerful video/audio capabilities. It is a desktop application, which is a plus for me (don't know if exists a browser based version)
Russ Halilov
veed.io I guess
Ali Haider Khan
Kinemaster is one of the best working for me, its true you should have knowledge how to use this
Joseph Collins
Top video editing tools on Product Hunt include Filmora, Kapwing, and Lumen5.
Brian Lawrence
@morgan_harriss I can see Canva is winning the hearts and minds of almost everyone lol Thanks for sharing!
Kat Pim
Clipchamp Filmora
Robert Mills
Kapwing, InVideo, Clipchamp, Lumen5, and Descript. Each offers unique features.
Mason Davis
Kinemaster, LumaFusion, Premiere Rush.
Maximo Hartliness
LumaFusion, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X.
Katrin Fedotova
For personal use, Canva and InVideo are quite suitable. But if you need to create animations, or explainer videos for commercial purposes, it is better to entrust it to professionals: https://explain.ninja/. These guys are ready to help companies deliver their message to customers, revitalize their online presence, and stand out among competitors.