• Subscribe
  • What are the disadvantages of technology in our world?

Farwa Abbas
    36 replies

Replies

John Campbell
    I can see that one major downside is the reduction of face to face communication. People including myself, often prefer texting or emailing instead of having real conversation.
    YanXu
    Reveal the foolish.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    That we depend on them too much.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @farwaabbas My opinion is based on my bubble and people around me are highly dependent on the internet connection when it comes to work.
    Evan Christopher
    Segmentation!!! As well as individualism.
    Farwa Abbas
    @evan_christophers How can individualism can be ?
    Dandelion Galleries
    One downside of technology that I’ve noticed is how it can sometimes lead to information overload and decreased face-to-face interactions. While tech brings many benefits, balancing screen time with real-life connections is crucial for maintaining well-being and effective communication.
    Julia Watson
    Privacy risks, job shifts and constant digital overload.
    Debra Salt
    One downside of technology is that it makes us easily distracted with constant notifications and social media.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Weakened personal connections. It also contributes to privacy concerns and data breaches. Additionally, excessive screen time can impact mental and physical health negatively.
    Mathew James
    Technology can sometimes compromise privacy, cause job shifts , and lead to digital overload.
    Nathan Covey
    Disconnects us from real people if we spend too much time with it
    Luis Roberts
    Another issue is that technology can mess with our social life, making us spend more time on screens instead of hanging out with people in person.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Although technology has greatly benefited society, there are drawbacks as well. Concerns about privacy a reduction in critical thinking and a decrease in in-person contacts might result from an overreliance on technology.
    Tim David
    According to me, one downside is that technology can be overwhelming and lead to information overload. It’s easy to get lost in endless notifications and updates.
    Luka Brzin
    That we are addicted to them and don't know how to do anything by ourselves anymore.
    Sophia Gartner
    I think technology can sometimes reduce face-to-face interactions, making personal connections feel less meaningful and more distant.
    Steve Weatherby
    Privacy concerns are a major issue because as technology advances, more and more of our personal data is being collected, often without our full awareness. This makes it increasingly difficult to keep our information secure, leading to potential misuse or data breaches that can have serious consequences.
    Robert Pim
    It can create a digital divide. Not everyone has equal access to technology, which can widen gaps in opportunities and resources.
    Norma Wick
    One big disadvantage of technology in our world is that it can make us easily distracted and less focused on whats happening around.
    Peter Victor
    Face to face interactions are becoming rare. It's changing how we build and maintain relationships.
    Addau Rabiu
    The spread of misinformation is so much easier now. It’s hard to know what to trust online.