• Subscribe
  • What are your top tips for making travel easier and more enjoyable? 🌍✈️

Bilal Asif
    34 replies
    Traveling can be both exciting and stressful, depending on how well you plan and prepare. I’ve found that a mix of the right tools, apps, and smart packing can make all the difference in staying organized and reducing hassle. I’m curious to hear what you have discovered! Share your travel hacks, tools, and tricks that have made your journeys smoother.

Replies

Milica Begović
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    You should plan ahead (explore the restaurants, what you'd like to see, transportation, etc.), but not too much. Sometimes, the key to a great trip is letting yourself explore the destination and let it surprise you. As for the technicalities, I would say travel insurance, renting a place on a higher floor, a neck pillow and melatonin for the trip (not if you're driving haha), and orange juice. Why? Well, it's the best pick-me-up when you start to feel exhausted while on the go. :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @milica_begovic Thanks for sharing. That's really helpful. :D
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Too much planning has never helped but some planning is definitely worth it.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @vaibhavdwivedi Thanks for sharing.
    Tyrion Long
    Launching soon!
    @vaibhavdwivedi couldn't agree more! Too many plans are like having no plan at all, haha.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Business class
    Jim Zhou
    @ag94 Private charter. Bonus points if you find an empty leg that gets you cross country for a few thousand dollars (it's been done, let's just say). You can't be Taylor Swift, but you can fly like her, at least from Teterboro to Van Nuys (although the real value is in the flights that take you from say, North Las Vegas, my local FBO, to Santa Paula, CA, an airport so small that I had to shop around for a plane small enough to land there, but it'll save me 5 hours one way and as an avgeek flying in a glass cockpit Piper variant is straight up exciting, oh and this is one of those planes that has a parachute for the plane if something went down, but my dad was a pilot and I never understood the fear around small planes. Piston engines are also far less fuel-hungry than jets, and makes a lot more sense flying shorter distances that doesn't have straight line roads.) Everyone here got randomly retirement-ready from the inexplicable FOMO scramble for worthless internet points too, right?
    Alexander Galitsky
    @jim_zhou dude im amazed with you patience to write it all.
    Devon Tivona
    Pana
    Pana
    Launching soon!
    Apologies for the blatant self-promotion here, but our little team is building something in this space: https://north.industries/ (We're launching on PH next Friday!) I use North every day, and especially when on the road. I like saving spots I'd like to go, but I don't want to create a play-by-play itinerary. North puts it all in one place so I can organically check out the things that I've saved once in-destination. A few other thoughts: 1. Hot take: arrive to the airport early. Like grandpa early. Stroll through security. Lounge leisurely with free food at your credit card's lounge. Send a few emails. Read a book. I used to be obsessed with optimizing my time at the airport, and I recently realized it wasn't worth the stress. 2. Get a carry-on with four wheels. You don't realize how much weight you're rolling around and how tired you get from rolling a two-wheeled suitcase. Then, you can get a bag that clips on top of your carry-on (like this one: https://monocle.com/shop/product...). So much packing room, completely hands-free. 3. Take trains when you can. You can literally roll up to the platform 10m before departure. No security. Biz-class sized seats. Typically cheaper. Easy to work on. Just my 2 cents!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @devontivona Hey! I love the idea of having all your places in one place. Would love to support you. Please do check out our Coming Soon page and support us. Thanks. :D
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    Aside from the basic preparation of planning the trip, I think it's also important to research or get to know where you're traveling - like learning its culture or customs, and what it's known for. It helps you to be mindful as well as appreciate the place even more when you get there! 🤩 It's also good to double check and make sure all your documents are good! 😉
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @itsdany Thanks for sharing :)
    Luna Yeager
    Make a checklist to ensure you have all necessary items before you leave. Prepare some cash instead of relying solely on electronic payments. Set a budget and control your spending on transportation, accommodation, food, and entertainment for your trip. Research local attractions and travel guides.
    Benson Xu
    using the chatgpt, take a photo and ai will give you more
    Rahul Parmar
    Pack light, stay organized, use travel apps, and stay flexible to enjoy the journey!
    Udaya Sri
    I like to keep a bit of spontaneity when I travel, it makes things more exciting.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For me, it is helpful to have a look at directions (Because I have a tendency to get lost) :D
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Haha Good one.
    Whitney M
    Research about you destination. Dive deep into your destination's culture, customs, and must-see attractions.
    Surah Al Waqiah
    Great topic, Bilal! One of my top tips is to use packing cubes—they keep everything organized and make unpacking a breeze. I also love using travel apps like Google Maps offline and a currency converter. Planning a flexible itinerary helps too, so you can adapt to any surprises along the way. Looking forward to hearing everyone’s hacks!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @abuislam Thank you. Thanks for sharing these useful tips.
    Tegan Bradleys
    Create a flexible itinerary to accommodate spontaneous adventures. 😍
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @tegan_bradleys Very well. :D
    YanXu
    Unexpected things happen without affecting the already established itinerary
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @yanxu Very true.
    Sheldon Grizzard
    Book accommodations and transportation well in advance to secure the best deals. ⭐⭐
    jackCheng
    I think the mindset is the most important part of the travel.Accidents always happen,enjoy everything in the present moment
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @jackcheng1126 I agree. Good one.
    rebecca kim
    Pack smart. Always bring minimal things with you
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @rebecca_kim1 That's a great hack.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    i'll add download offline maps and a currency converter to stay prepared even without internet access.
    Jospeh Schiffmans
    Pack only essentials to avoid excess baggage fees. 😁
    Michael Anthony Roberts
    Definitely pre-book key activities and restaurants you don't want to miss out on. And pack light so you can be nimble and adjust plans on the fly. Oh and local transit apps like CityMapper or Rome2Rio are super clutch for getting around efficiently in an unfamiliar city! 🌇🗺