• Subscribe
  • What daily habit has positively changed your life? ๐ŸŒŸ

Bilal Asif
    32 replies
    Happy Wednesday PH Fam! We all have that one routine that makes our days better. For me, its a hot cup of coffee every morning that clears my mind. Whatโ€™s yours? Share your go-to habit that keeps you going! ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Replies

Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    Happy Wednesday, Bilal! For me, itโ€™s practicing gratitude before bed. Whether itโ€™s part of a longer journaling session or just selecting three good things about the day, it very often puts me in a good mood and often helps prevent overthinking before sleep :)
    Derek Liu
    Coding, Coding, and Coding :)
    Alexander Galitsky
    Eating ice-cream after lunch is a game changer.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Waking up early has definitely had good impact.
    Nathan Covey
    Going to bed early and waking up early!
    Maryam Ibrahim
    Positivity has taught e to behave well with people
    My3 Murthy
    keeping my phone away for 10 minutes & being "bored". Boredom really re-charges my brain
    Jordan bulk
    I think I'm goods at talking to people and i feel this trait of mine is good
    Kate Sleeman
    Spend time reading something inspiring or educational daily
    Zachary William King
    Daily meditation has been a game changer for me. Just 10-15 min each morning helps clear my mind, reduce stress, and sets a positive tone for the day. Highly recommend giving it a try if you haven't already! ๐Ÿง˜โ™‚
    Starting my day with a morning routine has transformed my productivity and mood.
    Ruth Funmilayo
    Morning exercise has really made a difference for me. It boosts my energy and sets a positive tone for the day.
    Kabiru Aliyu
    I have found that planning my day the night before really helps me stay organized and productive.
    Jos Bish
    Reading a few pages of a book each night has broadened my perspective and improved my focus.
    kim-hijon
    Reading a chapter of a book every morning has been a great habit for expanding my mind and staying motivated.
    Sana Silhah
    Regular exercise, even a brief daily walk, has really enhanced my energy levels and overall well-being.
    Antoine Levy
    Pausing and trying to take the lessons out of most things instead of being rushed all the time. Might be less productive in a day but will be more in longer timeframes, even a week.
    Pedro Robert
    One daily habit that has positively changed my life is going for a walk every morning. It gives me a chance to clear my mind, enjoy nature with music, and boost my energy for the day. This simple routine has improved my mood, increased my productivity, and helped me stay physically active. It's a refreshing way to start each day!
    Rahul Parmar
    Daily exercise has been a game-changer for my energy levels and overall well-being.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    Meditation. Taking a few minutes each day to clear my mind and focus on my breathing helps me manage stress, stay grounded, and improve my overall well-being :)