• Subscribe
  • What does your target audience look like - young & trendy or older & conservative?

Bhhavesh Desalhey
    9 replies

Replies

Mae Twyman
    My target audience is diverse, encompassing both young, trendy individuals and older, conservative ones. I aim to provide useful, engaging, and relevant information tailored to various interests and age groups. This broad approach ensures inclusivity and relevance for all users.
    Ray Dhillon
    We target anyone, however most likely young and trendy will follow suit, due to the nature of social media being more popular among that category. What about you?
    Maklyen May
    How can I identify my who is my audience? I am working on something and I am still not sure who will be using that product.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I think that young and fresh (even tho I am conservative inside) :D
    Leo Paz
    young & trendy, we use linear a lot for inspiration.
    Simran Kumar
    My target audience is companies with loads of data and looking to tap that in to marketing or decision making gold mine.
    Bhhavesh Desalhey
    @simran_kumar Well in that case, consider the company hierarchy from CEO to intern. Then who will use your product? This will help to find out what age group your audience lies and how their personality traits are.