• Subscribe
  • What is something that makes you really angry?

Farwa Abbas
    16 replies

Replies

Alexander Kovalov
    I'm getting angry when I see other people do something because they are lazy.
    Thomas Harper
    I get really angry when people don’t respect other's time, like showing up late or canceling plans at the last minute.
    Bella ciao
    I can't start it when someone doesn’t take responsibility for their mistakes and just blames others instead.
    Udaya Sri
    I don’t like when people make gender jokes and then blame the person for not laughing. There’s a limit to how far a joke should go.
    Gene M Carter
    I can’t handle it when people are rude to service workers. They deserve respect just like anyone else.
    Madhu Kumari
    I find it so frustrating when people break promises. It’s really disheartening when trust is broken.
    Jesse T. Glover
    It frustrates me when people are rude for no reason. A little kindness can go a long way!
    Nathan Covey
    When someone complains about their life but doesn't change anything
    Rajesh Chopra
    What really gets me angry is when people are inconsiderate or disrespectful, especially when it affects those around them.
    Billy Boy
    Dishonesty really gets under my skin. It’s hard to deal with when people can’t take responsibility for their actions or refuse to be upfront.
    Ismaila Adamu
    I get really angry when I see blatant dishonesty, especially when it’s used to manipulate or deceive others.
    Toni
    Ai comments and replies on PH 😂
    Natalia Toth
    As someone said, when people complain about their country, their job, their partner but do nothing to change it.
    Derek Duban
    Bad design. I don't just mean in software. Example: in hardware, like a ps4, the buttons are hidden in the bevel, and the label icons are sooo tiny they can't be read in the dark which is how you often have a room in which you are gaming. I mean, why are they trying to hide the buttons? Everybody know devices have buttons - it's nothing to be ashamed of - just make them easy to find and press. Similarly I have a routers, switches, and network attached storage and somebody made the decision to blend the buttons into the case trim. Why? these devices are meant to be kept in closets, behind shelving, in the dark, etc. The controls on the boxes (and labels) should be obvious and easy.
    Mirah Shah
    I get really angry when my mobiles battery is 2%
    Alexander Galitsky
    People who don’t share sweets