• Subscribe
  • What is the Best Tool to Build an MVP?

Alexandre Schouwey
    7 replies
    I've made many mistakes with products that had no market or simply weren't wanted by anyone. Thanks to my habit of listening to business podcasts, I've learned early on the value of a MVP. MVPs help you fail fast and at a low cost. Most of the time, I build them using Figma. What do you think is the best tool for creating an MVP?

Replies

Kostya Bolshukhin
    Build a prototype in Figma → Show it to users on discovery calls → Get feedback → Build something serious.
    Mihail Ivanov
    Any no-code tool is a good start—for example, flutterflow.io.
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    The best tool to build an MVP depends on your needs and technical skills. No-code tools like Flutterflow.io are excellent for quick, functional prototypes without coding. If you need a blend of design and functionality, consider using tools like Webflow or Bubble, which provide both visual design and backend capabilities.
    Doğa Armangil
    Figma wouldn't work, AFAIK it's only good for UI design, not for working software. Also, technical debt is an issue, because you'll probably be stuck with your tools and technical stack choices for a long time, much beyond the initial MVP version of your software. For the frontend: * If you absolutely must have a mobile app in addition to a web version, then I would recommend building it in Flutter with a tool like FlutterFlow. * If you're looking for a web-only frontend I'd go web-native with something like Bubble. IMO web-only is a good choice for business applications because your app doesn't need to be discoverable through the app stores; just teach the users how to put a Web shortcut on their mobile screens. For the backend your choices are open. Something like Firebase might make sense. Whatever you choose, I'd recommend making the right choice from the start.