• Subscribe
  • What is the HIGHEST LEVERAGE activity I should be doing with a week left til launch?

Matty Reed
    7 replies
    One week til I launch my product TimeAlign on Product Hunt. As someone obsessed with self optimization and aligning my time with my goals (yes, that's the name of the thing ;) I'm wondering how to best invest my limited time for the greatest return on time invested.

Replies

Jordan J. Dominguez
    How about D, all of the above? Dialing everything in as a whole internally, hyping everything up externally.
    Elizabeth Thompson
    I'd say focus 60% on building urgency and FOMO for launch - things like posting teasers/previews, building an email list, doing giveaways/promos for early signups. Invest 20-30% in polishing the key user flows and ironing out any bugs. Final 10-20% on prepping assets for the PH launch like screenshots, demo video, etc. And get some sleep this final week so you're energized and ready to engage on launch day! 💪 Just my 2 cents based on a few launches. Rooting for you!
    Matty Reed
    @elizabeththompson2 Wow thanks for this answer! Always good to hear from people who have been there before. It sounds like you've launched a few times, what would you say was your biggest learning after the first launch?
    John from Yotta Buzz
    Working with your support team for how they are going to handle failure mode cases.
    Matty Reed
    @yotta_buzz Ah yes, wise advice. We recently recruited an experienced engineer to help strengthen our tech infrastructure to deal with an influx of new users, but the customer support aspect is just as important. Any advice on how to prepare for support? Up to this point, we've been working with a smaller number of beta users, so this will be the first time we open the app to the larger public.
    Joseph Walker
    I'd focus on creating a super compelling demo video to show off TimeAlign's key features and benefits. People are way more likely to upvote if they quickly grasp the value prop. Leverage AI tools like Synthesia or Pictory to generate polished video content fast. And don't neglect the basics - triple check your PH listing details, pricing, onboarding flow, etc. Little optimizations there can have an outsized impact on conversion. Good luck with the launch!
    Matty Reed
    @josephwalkeri Thank you for the advice!! We've been working on a video today. I'll look into the tools you recommended too.