• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite movie or tv series you have watched this year?

Tyler Opraseuth
    15 replies
    Hunters, curious to hear about your taste in movies/shows!

Replies

Nadir Bhola
    My favorite TV series this year has been "The Witcher." The storytelling and visuals are captivating. I even enjoyed discussing it on the forum IPTV community, where members often share insights and recommendations. If you're into fantasy dramas, definitely check it out!
    Tyler Opraseuth
    @esercetinkaya not a ringing endorsement haha slow year for tv eh?
    Maryna Kotenko
    Dune 2 and House of the Dragon :)
    My top pick for this year has been "The Queen's Gambit". The story, acting, and cinematography all came together beautifully to create a captivating series that kept me on the edge of my seat. The character development and chess matches were both intriguing and I highly recommend giving it a watch! We are building a marekting Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    The Walking Dead :D Please, don't judge me :D
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @tyleropraseuth it is like every series... the best are those first. The same applies to the Simpsons. I am pretty curious on spinoffs :D
    Gurkaran Singh
    This year, I got hooked on the TV series "The Mandalorian" faster than a high-speed data transfer! The perfect blend of sci-fi, action, and Baby Yoda cuteness had me binge-watching like there's no tomorrow.
    Tyler Opraseuth
    @thestarkster I never got around to watching that one but I heard the first couple seasons were great
    Ayesha Yousaf
    este año mi serie favorita es "Mayor of Kingstown" que se ve en la aplicación freecine de forma gratuita.