• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite way to learn?

Greg Cohler
    12 replies
    Hello, my name is Greg and I am releasing a game on June 28th. This game will allow anyone to play games and share their knowledge with others in a fun, inquisitive manner. Do you enjoy learning with games? Try Brain Break (beta) now at verdeloomai.com/#play-brain-break Wait until June 28th for the official release of the full game, fit with customized topics and difficulties.

Replies

Mark Lemuel M
    something that you are really interested at. most that we learnt are dedicated by interest and not just "payouts" that you get from learning it. I really believe on that matter.
    Greg Cohler
    @kilopolki My game releasing June 28th will be just that - learning for fun. It’s a quickfire trivia game you can build yourself or use AI to help. Let me know your availability to try it!
    Gurkaran Singh
    My favorite way to learn? Well, it's like leveling up in a game – interactive, engaging, and full of surprises! Can't wait to dive into Brain Break on June 28th and school some folks with my knowledge prowess!
    Greg Cohler
    @thestarkster Thank you Gurkaran. Let’s stay connected as I want to hear your thoughts on the full game.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I like to maintain information through reading, but the best way for me is to practice and teaching someone else.
    Greg Cohler
    @busmark_w_nika You’ll have to try my game, Nika. Looking for others to use it to teach their colleagues
    Marvin Mändle
    Learning by doing. I really love to try new things and just try it. For me it's also good to listen to podcasts, when I want to learn something about a topic.
    Greg Cohler
    @marvin_maendle Doing how, like filling in the blanks? Taking tests?
    Marvin Mändle
    @greg_cohler I mean it depends on what to learn. When I learn a new sport, I just try it. When I have to learn a new skill for business I hear a podcast or read a book. My favorite learning resource is by listening.
    Greg Cohler
    @marvin_maendle This is great feedback. I was thinking about adding text to speech for the game, but I guess you mean having someone put on a screen or board with tangible examples?
    Marvin Mändle
    @greg_cohler text to speech would be great or just some audio resources. Like a voice message of learning content.
    Greg Cohler
    @marvin_maendle Thanks again. I see you are releasing soon, let's connect. (I followed you)