• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite way to learn?

Greg Cohler
    12 replies
    Hello, my name is Greg and I am releasing a game on June 28th. This game will allow anyone to play games and share their knowledge with others in a fun, inquisitive manner. Do you enjoy learning with games? Try Brain Break (beta) now at verdeloomai.com/#play-brain-break Wait until June 28th for the official release of the full game, fit with customized topics and difficulties.

Replies

Marvin Mändle
    Learning by doing. I really love to try new things and just try it. For me it's also good to listen to podcasts, when I want to learn something about a topic.
    Marvin Mändle
    @greg_cohler text to speech would be great or just some audio resources. Like a voice message of learning content.
    Greg Cohler
    @marvin_maendle Doing how, like filling in the blanks? Taking tests?
    Marvin Mändle
    @greg_cohler I mean it depends on what to learn. When I learn a new sport, I just try it. When I have to learn a new skill for business I hear a podcast or read a book. My favorite learning resource is by listening.
    Greg Cohler
    @marvin_maendle This is great feedback. I was thinking about adding text to speech for the game, but I guess you mean having someone put on a screen or board with tangible examples?
    Greg Cohler
    @marvin_maendle Thanks again. I see you are releasing soon, let's connect. (I followed you)
    Gurkaran Singh
    My favorite way to learn? Well, it's like leveling up in a game – interactive, engaging, and full of surprises! Can't wait to dive into Brain Break on June 28th and school some folks with my knowledge prowess!
    Greg Cohler
    @thestarkster Thank you Gurkaran. Let’s stay connected as I want to hear your thoughts on the full game.
    Mark Lemuel M
    something that you are really interested at. most that we learnt are dedicated by interest and not just "payouts" that you get from learning it. I really believe on that matter.
    Greg Cohler
    @kilopolki My game releasing June 28th will be just that - learning for fun. It’s a quickfire trivia game you can build yourself or use AI to help. Let me know your availability to try it!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I like to maintain information through reading, but the best way for me is to practice and teaching someone else.
    Greg Cohler
    @busmark_w_nika You’ll have to try my game, Nika. Looking for others to use it to teach their colleagues