• Subscribe
  • What is your product's tagline?

Udaya Sri
    22 replies
    Here are a few famous single-line pitches (or taglines) from well-known brands: 1. Nike: Just Do It. 2. Apple: Think Different. 3. M&M's: Melts in your mouth, not in your hands. 4. Coca-Cola: Open Happiness. 5. FedEx: When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight. 6. De Beers: A Diamond is Forever. 7. MasterCard: There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard. 8. KFC: Finger Lickin' Good. 9. BMW: The Ultimate Driving Machine. 10. L'Oreal: Because You're Worth It. What's your favorite one?

Replies

Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Udaya, You know what I have always loved Nike’s “Just Do It.” (And I’m a big fan of their shoes too 😊) There’s something about its simplicity and directness that really resonates with me.
    Toha Fauzi
    simple, easy to remember and my motivation when running, Nike: Just Do It
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Kataru: Speak Fluently!
    Mohan Natarajan
    Automate Monitoring & Incident Management, empower Developers @temperstack
    Constance Tong
    JoggAI: Create engaging video ads with AI in minutes
    Robin P.
    Launching soon!
    Raise Better: Startup fundraising, just better.
    Natalia Toth
    Ranking Raccoon: The better way to build backlinks.
    Kat Pim
    This tagline captures the essence of connecting concepts with practical solutions emphasizing the transformative impact of your product.
    Donna Gerrard
    A tagline that conveys the balance between user-friendliness and advanced features, appealing to a broad audience
    Nastya Novichikhina
    My favorite is "Think Different" because it inspires creativity and innovation. It goes beyond a product, reflecting a mindset that resonates deeply with those who challenge the status quo. What's yours?
    Michael Pierce
    I’m not the best at crafting strong taglines. Does anyone have any useful tools for creating and testing them? Out of the ones mentioned, I think Nike’s stands out the most. It really captures the company’s ethos perfectly.
    Udaya Sri
    @michaelrpierce I’m familiar with only a few like getsocio.com and oberlo.com. By entering a keyword, they generate some taglines, which are pretty simple and can serve as inspiration to create our own.
    Sıla Barışık
    Aicado's GPT: Customize, Train, Embed
    AI Implementation Hub for Non-Technicals!
    Chuan Tang
    Fitness Central - Transform your health journey with personalized insights and seamless connectivity.
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    PerceptInsight: See beyond the numbers, grow beyond limits :)