• Subscribe
  • What keeps you motivated and energized at the start of the week?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    66 replies
    A particular playlist, podcast, or a cup of your favorite coffee? For me, its my cup of black coffee :D

Replies

Lakshya Singh
    For this week its Product Hunt Launch 🚀
    Rahul Parmar
    Setting clear goals and planning my week keeps me motivated and energized at the start of the week.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @rahulparmar2405 how you achieved your goals efficiently ?
    Luka Brzin
    What keeps me motivated is knowing what I'm doing is serving a purpose.
    Feyman_X
    My clients and users would make me getting up.
    Rayyan Jawed
    Spotify, black coffee and targets!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Creating habits. If I rely on motivation, I would be dead. :D
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Totally agree habits are definitely the way to go, motivation can be so fleeting, but solid habits keep everything on track. 😊
    Pedro
    Коли справа доходить до мотивації та енергії на початку тижня, важливо оточувати себе інструментами та ресурсами, які спрощують вашу роботу і роблять її більш ефективною. Наприклад https://hydromarket.com.ua/ua/g2..., у будівництві та сільському господарстві використання надійного фронтального навантажувача може значно прискорити робочий процес, підвищити продуктивність і, відповідно, вашу мотивацію. Як у роботі з технікою, так і в житті, наявність правильних інструментів допомагає справлятися з будь-якими завданнями, підтримуючи вашу енергію і мотивацію на високому рівні.
    Udaya Sri
    The fact that the weekend is waiting again at the end of the week makes me want to finish this week quickly. It’s a bit strange, but it really helps me stay motivated!
    Cristian Stoian Urzica
    The "I will never work in a corporation again" taught 😉
    Alex AI
    My goals Write down your goals Chase them
    Hibba Shahid
    setting targets
    Muhammad Hassan
    At the start of the week, I stay motivated by setting clear goals, planning, sticking to a positive morning routine, seeking inspiration, and reflecting on past achievements. It is stressful work, but I can manage.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    For me it would have to be working towards my main goal - Launching Connect Genie AI on Product Hunt. :D
    Tanya
    For me, tell myself that you need to work hard and enjoy relax when i become 40.... only 10 years!!!
    Kavya Tripathi
    I am generally excited for working again with my team. I guess your team plays an important role. You really are just excited about the work!
    Huma Saqib
    After a weekend break relax mind and setting targets and my achievements after hard work keeps me motivated and enthusiastic to work with new zeal ...
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    Focus on your goals and work hard.
    F. Arvin Asyikin
    A cup of coffee and a random playlist on Spotify—can't go wrong with that! 🎧☕ What's your go-to genre for Monday motivation?
    Jasper James
    Kicking off the week with a good workout gets my energy levels up and helps me stay on track.
    Mike Hook
    At the start of the week, I find motivation and energy in setting clear goals and starting fresh, much like putting on a favorite piece of Fuerza Regida Merch can set a positive tone for the day. The excitement of new possibilities and a well-planned schedule keep me focused, similar to how the vibrant and energetic style of Fuerza Regida gear can inspire enthusiasm. A strong morning routine and staying organized are key to maintaining momentum throughout the week. Just as Fuerza Regida’s merch reflects a dynamic and lively spirit, channeling that energy helps propel me through the start of each week.