• Subscribe
  • What keeps you motivated and energized at the start of the week?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    66 replies
    A particular playlist, podcast, or a cup of your favorite coffee? For me, its my cup of black coffee :D

Replies

Arthur Miller
    For me, it's my favorite breakfast smoothie. It’s a great way to start the day and keep me going strong.
    Rahul Parmar
    Setting clear goals and planning my week keeps me motivated and energized at the start of the week.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @rahulparmar2405 how you achieved your goals efficiently ?
    Lakshya Singh
    For this week its Product Hunt Launch 🚀
    Luka Brzin
    What keeps me motivated is knowing what I'm doing is serving a purpose.
    Feyman_X
    My clients and users would make me getting up.
    Rayyan Jawed
    Spotify, black coffee and targets!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Creating habits. If I rely on motivation, I would be dead. :D
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Totally agree habits are definitely the way to go, motivation can be so fleeting, but solid habits keep everything on track. 😊
    Pedro
    Коли справа доходить до мотивації та енергії на початку тижня, важливо оточувати себе інструментами та ресурсами, які спрощують вашу роботу і роблять її більш ефективною. Наприклад https://hydromarket.com.ua/ua/g2..., у будівництві та сільському господарстві використання надійного фронтального навантажувача може значно прискорити робочий процес, підвищити продуктивність і, відповідно, вашу мотивацію. Як у роботі з технікою, так і в житті, наявність правильних інструментів допомагає справлятися з будь-якими завданнями, підтримуючи вашу енергію і мотивацію на високому рівні.
    Udaya Sri
    The fact that the weekend is waiting again at the end of the week makes me want to finish this week quickly. It’s a bit strange, but it really helps me stay motivated!
    Cristian Stoian Urzica
    The "I will never work in a corporation again" taught 😉
    Alex AI
    My goals Write down your goals Chase them
    Hibba Shahid
    setting targets
    Muhammad Hassan
    At the start of the week, I stay motivated by setting clear goals, planning, sticking to a positive morning routine, seeking inspiration, and reflecting on past achievements. It is stressful work, but I can manage.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    For me it would have to be working towards my main goal - Launching Connect Genie AI on Product Hunt. :D
    Tanya
    For me, tell myself that you need to work hard and enjoy relax when i become 40.... only 10 years!!!
    Kavya Tripathi
    I am generally excited for working again with my team. I guess your team plays an important role. You really are just excited about the work!
    Huma Saqib
    After a weekend break relax mind and setting targets and my achievements after hard work keeps me motivated and enthusiastic to work with new zeal ...
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    Focus on your goals and work hard.
    F. Arvin Asyikin
    A cup of coffee and a random playlist on Spotify—can't go wrong with that! 🎧☕ What's your go-to genre for Monday motivation?
    Jasper James
    Kicking off the week with a good workout gets my energy levels up and helps me stay on track.