• Subscribe
  • What 'last minute' preps do you consider before launching on PH? ๐Ÿค”

Bilal Asif
    38 replies
    With Connect Genieโ€™s launch approaching on 22nd October, we want to make sure that we are all prepared for the launch. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿš€ What are some of the last minute preparations have you taken into consideration? Share your experience.

Replies

Monty Parin
    ๐Ÿ˜ด, I become so nervous that I can't do anything
    Bilal Asif
    @monty_parin Been there my friend but you gotta keep going right? Buck up. You got this.
    Benith Harbor
    I see that everything is accurate and up-to-date
    Gabriel Ryan
    I consider addressing potential ques and concerns
    Jacob Ooton
    Create angaging posts of social media
    Hassan s Biebers
    I reach out makers, hunters and audience
    Jacob Henry
    I check that everything is alright or not
    Brody Slade
    Hi Bilaf, This sounds interesting ! One thing that I've found to be crucial is making sure that your product is ready for the influx of traffic that comes with launching on Product Hunt. This means testing your servers, making sure your website is optimized for conversions, and having a plan in place for handling customer support. Another thing that I've learned is the importance of having a strong launch strategy in place. This includes having a clear and compelling pitch, creating engaging assets such as images and videos, and leveraging social media to build buzz around your launch. In terms of last-minute prep, I always make sure to double-check that all of my assets are in place, that my website is live and functioning properly, and that my team is ready to handle the influx of traffic and customer inquiries. Anything else that I'm missing? Would love to hear from anyone with tips or advice to share!
    Bilal Asif
    @brody_slade Woww! these are actually very helpful. :D me and my team are keeping all last minute prep checklist just so we are prepared for anything.
    Zain Ul Abideen
    I am making sure the visuals and demo are polished, the tagline is solid, and the launch post clearly explains the problem weโ€™re solving.
    William Willey
    I mostly check any type of error
    Ara Zahra
    before you launching on PH, make sure the product and page are ready, the visuals are appealing, notifications for supporters have been sent out, offer exclusive promotions, be active on launch day, and ensure that the analytics and server are secure.
    Sheldon Grizzard
    I run through my launch plan one more time to ensure everything is in place. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Betty Williams
    Plan how will you respond to comments and feedback
    Alex AI
    prepare everything
    Timothy Bramlett
    I don't really do any last minute preparation except for maybe making some comments on product hunt right before the launch. That is a good idea usually.
    Param Sharma
    I mostly try to be prepared for every scenario
    Dedew
    Final preps before our Product Hunt launch? It's all about nailing the details: refining the pitch, scheduling engaging social media posts, and rallying our community for support. A last-minute walkthrough to catch any bugs or polish the UI doesnโ€™t hurt either. Oh, and coffeeโ€ฆ lots of coffee for launch day!
    Veeresh Devireddy
    Few important ones: โœ… Make sure the backend resources are sufficient for the new traffic โœ… Ensure that outreach emails, communication and ads are scheduled correctly โœ… Have extra time to respond to comments and fix issues if any โœ… Verify the post-launch checklist items โœ… Setup tools/services to measure HEART(Happiness, Engagement, Aquisition, Retention, Task Result) for the launch traction/goals.
    LDJ Beatless
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    bsolutely crucial to double-check your landing page's load speed and mobile responsiveness. Ensure your onboarding flow is seamless and user-friendly. Have a clear CTA and engaging visuals. Prepare a list of key influencers and press contacts for immediate outreach. Set up analytics to track performance. Draft a series of social media posts and email templates for post-launch engagement. Lastly, have a contingency plan for potential server overload. Best of luck with Connect Genie's launch!
    Coral Lauren
    From my experience launching a few digital products, I have found that coordinating with the team on launch day is often overlooked. It is essential to be prepared for responding to Product Hunt messages, upvoting, and sharing updates proactively on social media. These tasks may seem obvious, but they are easy to miss in the excitement. My two cents: have a quick meeting with the team before the launch to make sure everyone is aligned on responsibilities for the day. It may sound simple, but clear coordination can make a big difference.
    811x32
    make sure it works and just launch it โœ“