• Subscribe
  • What negative impacts has modern technology had on your life?

Farwa Abbas
    8 replies

Replies

Karen Anderson
    Same here, the conveniences of modern tech definitely come with drawbacks. I try to set boundaries like not checking my phone first thing in the morning and taking regular digital detoxes. Also making an effort to have more in-person interactions and experiences. It's all about finding a healthy balance.
    Jackson Oscar
    Modern technology has definitely made me more connected but also more distracted. Constant notifications and the pressure to always be online can be overwhelming. It sometimes feels like I’m losing touch with real-life interactions and missing out on spontaneous moments.
    Janu Lingeswaran
    Addiction. A lot of modern technogoly is built to make you addicted. I try to careful on how I use technology.
    Rajesh Chopra
    I’ve noticed that I spend way too much time on social media. It’s so easy to get sucked into scrolling for hours, and I end up feeling unproductive and kind of drained.
    Goluraja
    Sometimes I feel like I’m always connected and never get a real break. It’s hard to unplug and just relax without thinking about checking my phone or emails.
    Madhu Kumari
    With all the apps and notifications, it’s really easy to get distracted. I feel like I have a shorter attention span now because I’m constantly switching between tasks.
    Udaya Sri
    Less time to interact with nature doing nothing.