• Subscribe
  • What No-Code tools do you use?

Sagar Patel
    17 replies
    I am curious about fellow founders who are building their solution via a no code solution like bubble. What’s you experience, and can you integrate new technologies like AI, VR or anything else in it??

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    I’m now studying Bubble so that I can use it myself. So far it seems like a pretty good tool to me.
    Sagar Patel
    @elenat Awesome! What product are you building with it?
    Elena Tsemirava
    @sagarpatel10 Financial modeling tool for SaaS founders. You can get financial projections, hiring plan, KPIs in under 30 mins. We are using Bubble as a frontend and Xano as a backend, APIs and logical layer.
    Sagar Patel
    @elenat that’s sounds like a really useful tool! Wishing you the best of the luck on your launch!
    Salim Lunat
    Webestica Webflow Templates
    Hello Sagar, I use Webflow for no-code projects, especially web design. If I want to add advanced tech like AI or VR, it need some extra coding beyond Webflow's basic features.
    Sagar Patel
    @webestica Got ya, so you can code the extra features you need yourself! That’s awesome! What type of project did you build?
    Salim Lunat
    @sagarpatel10 I've created over 80 templates and also worked on some custom projects tailored to clients' specific needs. You can check them out on webestica.com
    Sagar Patel
    @webestica that’s a lot of templates! Will definitely check it out!
    Natella Nuralieva
    Bubble works well with AI. And it looks like Bubble will keep strengthening their AI capabilities. I had a look at another no code tool - Flowise - it allows to utilize langchain without coding. It felt like the tool was a little bit buggy at that mpment, but I saw the tea, worked hard to solve that. Not sure about the future of tools such as Flowise if Bubble will cover that functionality
    Sagar Patel
    @natella_nuralieva Interesting, good to know about Flowise too! It’s integration with lang chain is really interesting!
    Elena Tsemirava
    @natella_nuralieva oh, wow! thanks for sharing! I will take a closer look at Flowise.
    Natella Nuralieva
    @elenat happy it's useful! good luck with the development!
    Žiga Kerec
    Webflow and Zapier. Both for quick prototyping of ideas.
    Sagar Patel
    @ziga_kerec I’ve heard a lot of good things about Zapier!
    Shunsuke Sakata
    We are making morph which is no-code database ! https://www.morphdb.io