• Subscribe
  • What No-Code tools do you use?

Sagar Patel
    17 replies
    I am curious about fellow founders who are building their solution via a no code solution like bubble. What’s you experience, and can you integrate new technologies like AI, VR or anything else in it??

Replies

Natella Nuralieva
    Bubble works well with AI. And it looks like Bubble will keep strengthening their AI capabilities. I had a look at another no code tool - Flowise - it allows to utilize langchain without coding. It felt like the tool was a little bit buggy at that mpment, but I saw the tea, worked hard to solve that. Not sure about the future of tools such as Flowise if Bubble will cover that functionality
    Elena Tsemirava
    @natella_nuralieva oh, wow! thanks for sharing! I will take a closer look at Flowise.
    Sagar Patel
    @natella_nuralieva Interesting, good to know about Flowise too! It’s integration with lang chain is really interesting!
    Natella Nuralieva
    @elenat happy it's useful! good luck with the development!
    Salim Lunat
    Webestica Webflow Templates
    Hello Sagar, I use Webflow for no-code projects, especially web design. If I want to add advanced tech like AI or VR, it need some extra coding beyond Webflow's basic features.
    Sagar Patel
    @webestica Got ya, so you can code the extra features you need yourself! That’s awesome! What type of project did you build?
    Salim Lunat
    @sagarpatel10 I've created over 80 templates and also worked on some custom projects tailored to clients' specific needs. You can check them out on webestica.com
    Sagar Patel
    @webestica that’s a lot of templates! Will definitely check it out!
    Žiga Kerec
    Webflow and Zapier. Both for quick prototyping of ideas.
    Sagar Patel
    @ziga_kerec I’ve heard a lot of good things about Zapier!
    Elena Tsemirava
    I’m now studying Bubble so that I can use it myself. So far it seems like a pretty good tool to me.
    Sagar Patel
    @elenat Awesome! What product are you building with it?
    Elena Tsemirava
    @sagarpatel10 Financial modeling tool for SaaS founders. You can get financial projections, hiring plan, KPIs in under 30 mins. We are using Bubble as a frontend and Xano as a backend, APIs and logical layer.
    Sagar Patel
    @elenat that’s sounds like a really useful tool! Wishing you the best of the luck on your launch!
    Shunsuke Sakata
    We are making morph which is no-code database ! https://www.morphdb.io