• Subscribe
  • What’s a strategy you’ve implemented to help your top customers get the most out of your products?

Mukhtar Mohamoud
    5 replies
    Picture this, you’ve just secured a top account and you want to ensure they not only stay for the long-term but they also get MAX value from your product (in the hopes they spread the word). What strategies do you deploy?

Replies

Aurther Bella
    I offer them early access to new features and updates. It keeps them engaged and makes them feel valued as top customers.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I’ve implemented a tailored onboarding program, where I provide personalized training and dedicated support to help my top customers maximize their use of our products. By understanding their specific needs and goals, I ensure they get the most value and achieve their desired outcomes efficiently.
    Arthur Miller
    I usually start by setting up a personalized onboarding session.
    Aryan Kohli
    I make sure to check in regularly and offer proactive support. If they hit any bumps or have questions, I want to be there to help them out quickly.
    Tom Danny
    To help your top customers get the most out of your products, implement a strategy that includes personalized support and tailored recommendations. Offer exclusive resources, such as how-to guides or one-on-one consultations, to enhance their experience. Additionally, create engaging custom clothing that reflects your brand's identity, providing these items as part of a loyalty program to make your top customers feel valued and connected to your brand.