• Subscribe
  • 🚀 What’s been your most effective growth marketing channel this year?

Tatiana Voropaeva
    3 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Building communities on social media. I didn't spend a single cent (but of course, it costs you time).
    Blake Martin
    I haven't explored other channels much, but I've found a lot of success with social media marketing on LinkedIn. Thoughtful comments on posts by large creators can drive growth, often more reliably than my own posts. LinkedIn newsletters are also great for increasing profile traffic, especially since they're indexed by search engines. To become a thought leader, it's smart to focus on a niche you know well. Tools like AnswerThePublic help you discover what people are searching for, allowing you to create insightful newsletter posts that address those questions. Add a link to your business in your newsletter and profile for a steady traffic source.
    Mary Kathryn Johnson
    1. Human to Human Marketing using Demand Generation in the Buyer's Funnel. 2. Abandoning Sales Funnels and Lead Generation. 3. Using Relatable Interactive Video Relationships to accelerate the time and trust to break the B.S. barriers and help potential buyers become customer ambassadors