• Subscribe
  • What’s something cool you created this week?

Austin Nguyen | Afforai
    27 replies
    We launched Afforai on AppSumo today! What are you creating?

Replies

Holly Harper
    This week, I created a visually engaging presentation for a client meeting at work. I incorporated interactive charts and graphs to make the data more accessible, and I received great feedback from my team and the client. It was a rewarding experience to see my hard work pay off and contribute to the success of our project.
    Maksym Skrypka
    Yes, the launch is this week
    Alex Nix
    Applied for YC, finished the pre-launch routine, and opening the waitlist for the product tomorrow, and starting PH pre-launch!
    AmazingSylvia
    some social media contents hahaha
    ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    Not out yet, but here's a sneak peek! 🫣 https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Fabian Frank Werner
    I'll launch for the first time this week!
    A playground to be included in the landing page that we'll launch this week. It allows people to try out or app without having to move from their laptop. If you're curious about what I'm talking about, just follow me over the next few days :)
    Noah Cox
    This week, I created a custom-designed website for a local non-profit organization. They had a limited budget, so I volunteered my time and skills to develop a visually appealing and user-friendly website that showcases their mission and events. I integrated a donation portal to help them raise funds online, and I also optimized the site for search engines. It was a rewarding project, and I'm proud to have contributed to a good cause.
    Maria M. Ortega
    I filled up an application for YC, completed the pre-launch steps, and tomorrow I'll start the PH pre-launch.