• Subscribe
  • šŸ’” Whatā€™s the Best Advice Youā€™ve Ever Received?

Vimal Kumar
    9 replies
    Weā€™ve all had that piece of advice that changed how we think, work, or live. Whatā€™s the best advice youā€™ve ever received, and who gave it to you? šŸŒŸ šŸŽÆFrom a mentor šŸ‘©ā€šŸ« šŸŽÆFrom a friend šŸ¤ šŸŽÆSomething you read in a book šŸ“š Letā€™s share the wisdom!

Replies

Yulita Nurul
    Live in the present moment
    Farzad Soltani
    Don't open too many threads. in your brain.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Donā€™t mix champagne with vodka
    Julian Lloyd
    My mentor once told me, If you are not failing, you're not trying hard enough. That really shifted how I approach risks in life and business
    Ariel Benson
    A friend said, stop waiting for perfect conditions. Start now with what you have. Itā€™s helped me stop overthinking and just take action.
    Max Webster
    I read in a book, You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. It made me really mindful of the company I keep.
    Jason Jackson
    The best advice I ever got was from my dad: Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary emotion. Really helps avoid impulsive choices you'll regret later! Curious what gems others have gotten... šŸ§
    Obsolution
    We are always chasing the next thing and donā€™t give ourselves enough credit for how far weā€™ve come. Youā€™ve already achieved the goals you said would make you happy.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    Don't be hasty.