• Subscribe
  • šŸ’” Whatā€™s the Best Advice Youā€™ve Ever Received?

Vimal Kumar
    9 replies
    Weā€™ve all had that piece of advice that changed how we think, work, or live. Whatā€™s the best advice youā€™ve ever received, and who gave it to you? šŸŒŸ šŸŽÆFrom a mentor šŸ‘©ā€šŸ« šŸŽÆFrom a friend šŸ¤ šŸŽÆSomething you read in a book šŸ“š Letā€™s share the wisdom!

Replies

Max Webster
    I read in a book, You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. It made me really mindful of the company I keep.
    Farzad Soltani
    Don't open too many threads. in your brain.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Donā€™t mix champagne with vodka
    Yulita Nurul
    Live in the present moment
    Julian Lloyd
    My mentor once told me, If you are not failing, you're not trying hard enough. That really shifted how I approach risks in life and business
    Ariel Benson
    A friend said, stop waiting for perfect conditions. Start now with what you have. Itā€™s helped me stop overthinking and just take action.
    Jason Jackson
    The best advice I ever got was from my dad: Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary emotion. Really helps avoid impulsive choices you'll regret later! Curious what gems others have gotten... šŸ§
    Obsolution
    We are always chasing the next thing and donā€™t give ourselves enough credit for how far weā€™ve come. Youā€™ve already achieved the goals you said would make you happy.
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    Don't be hasty.