• Subscribe
  • What’s the biggest challenge you face when promoting your product? 🤔

Priyanka Saini
    16 replies
    For many, it’s tough to stand out in a crowded market. You could have a great product, but getting people’s attention and turning that into sales is difficult. Deciding where to focus—social media, paid ads, email—can be overwhelming, especially with limited budgets. 📊📉 Keeping the momentum going after a launch and staying consistent is another struggle. ⏳ There’s also the emotional side. It can be frustrating when friends don’t support your product, even though they’d buy from a big brand. 💔 But every challenge is a lesson in how to connect better and keep pushing forward. 💪 Share your biggest challenge and how you overcame it. 📝 If someone is going through the same thing, your experience might help them figure out a way through it. 🙌

Replies

Harald Frank
    A struggle is to create a standout message.
    Timothy Bramlett
    The biggest challenge overall is twofold: creating the content and maintaining consistency. Balancing the tasks of building and marketing can make it difficult to manage both effectively.
    Letting people understand the proposition of the product. You know, it's hard to convey the message without complicating or sounding boring.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For me, it is not to "overspam" the feed with the offer :)
    Ulrica Storset
    I believe we need to get better at personalizing our content and that personalized marketing & communication is the future in marketing. We are launching Solarplexus that tailor marketing and communication automated, at scale, and in line with brand today if you want to check it out.
    Whitney M
    Trends are constantly changing and it's very difficult to keep up with the latest trends
    LDJ Beatless
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    One big challenge is differentiating from competitors. I overcame it by focusing on unique selling points and storytelling. For example, instead of just listing features, I shared real - life use cases. Regarding budget - limited marketing, I started with the most relevant platform for my target audience. When friends didn't support, I reached out to online communities who were more interested. Staying consistent was about setting a schedule and sticking to it.
    Aritra Das
    I totally agree with this question somewhat I also posted this ! But I understand that maybe social traffic is hard and also inconsistent, I have always preferred blogs to drive traffic than using social media but creating content is expensive as well as time consuming, standing from crowd initially by using paid ads is also a good idea.
    TJ Dunham
    Reactor Chat AI
    Reactor Chat AI
    I totally relate to the frustration of friends not supporting your product. I learned to shift my focus away from expecting support from my inner circle and instead concentrate on finding my target audience. Also I have launched reactor today please check out and share your feedback. I'd appreciate.
    Tegan Bradleys
    It can be difficult to keep up with rapidly evolving consumers trends and preferences
    elzabith co
    It is very difficult to stand out in a very competitive market and capture attention
    David Patrykowski
    The standing out from the crowd part is definitely difficult. The current market is very competitive and even if you have a good product, the right crowd may just not notice it or be too distracted by others.
    Nancy Le
    My biggest challenge is finding the right audience for my product. I overcome this by creating detailed customer personas and doing thorough market research to better understand and connect with my target audience.
    Richard William
    Budget was my biggest challenge but not any more.
    suti harsih
    Biggest challenge for me my feeling itself.. Afraid of being ignored, afraid if it's not good enough, etc.
    Weston Skipworth
    How to follow latest trends and technologies?