• Subscribe
  • What's the biggest challenge you've faced as an entrepreneur?

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    21 replies
    Also, I'd love to connect with other entrepreneurs here. If anyone is interested in discussing business growth, marketing strategies, or just sharing experiences, feel free to reach out.

Replies

Andreas Sohns
    One of the biggest challenge that I have faced as an entrepreneur is navigating the uncertainty and constant change in the market. Balancing innovation with stability is tough.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @andreas_sohns That sounds really challenging Andreas. How do you stay adaptable and manage that balance?
    Sahil Patel
    One of the biggest challenges for me is growing our signups by 10% week-over-week for https://learningloop.com
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @sahilypatel That sounds like a significant challenge Sahil. Have you tried any specific strategies or tactics that have helped you so far?
    Alex AI
    Focus I am losing the focus sometimes And I think this is the biggest obstacle I have to face with
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @byalexai Maintaining focus can definitely be challenging, especially with so many distractions. Have you found any strategies or tools that help you stay on track? I think sometimes sharing what works can make a big difference.
    Yatheen Brahma
    There are many challenges but I would say getting initial users is one of the biggest challenge. As we launched we realized acquiring first batch of users requires a lot of effort, creativity and persistence.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @yatheen_brahma Getting those initial users can be really tough, I hear you Yatheen. It definitely takes a lot of creativity and persistence. What strategies have you found effective so far in acquiring your first users?
    Daria Ofitserova
    Wrong choice of people in team
    Malka Parveen
    Juggling work and life was tough. It’s hard to switch off when you’re so into your startup.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @malka_parveen I can relate to that. It's really hard to switch off when you're passionate about your startup. Have you found any ways to help maintain a better work life balance?
    Karishma Yadav
    Balancing daily issues with long-term goals was hard.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ka_rishma_yadav I totally get that. Balancing daily tasks with long-term goals can be really challenging.
    Nupur Tevatiya
    The initial journey of setting up the foundation like finding the right people, initial tech of the product, launching and then getting your initial users.
    Lixin Liu
    thanks for sharing! My biggest challenge was scaling my business while keeping quality high. What was your toughest hurdle, and how did you handle it?
    Fatima Sarki
    The biggest challenge I've faced as an entrepreneur is balancing time between growing the business and maintaining a healthy personal life.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @fatima_sarki Balancing business growth with a healthy personal life is definitely tough. How do you manage to find that balance?