• Subscribe
  • What’s the most unexpected way you’ve seen AI being used to improve personal health or wellness?

Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    19 replies
    Here’s the corrected version: Feel free to share examples or stories from friends that you’ve heard. I know of a case where doctors couldn’t correctly diagnose a patient, but AI stepped in and helped identify the issue. Once the patient received the AI report confirming the diagnosis, the doctors were surprised, as it was exactly the diagnosis they had struggled to pinpoint :)

Replies

Kavya Tripathi
    Gamification of health apps. Tracking all the vitals.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @anastasiia_pryimachenko Health in IOS Devices
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @kavyaaatripathi Great! what are your favourite ones?
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @kavyaaatripathi that is great using internal apps of your IPhone, but I also can recommend to use Carrot Care to personalise your bloodwork documentation and keep on track your health condition 😊
    Kavya Tripathi
    @anastasiia_pryimachenko surely gonna try and let you know :)
    Preston lvy
    I was surprised to see AI being used in mental health apps to detect early signs of anxiety and depression through chat interactions.
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @preston_lvy Thanks for sharing! I’ve also been amazed at how AI is being leveraged in mental health, especially with early detection through chat interactions. It’s fascinating how technology can pick up subtle cues and patterns that might otherwise go unnoticed, leading to earlier interventions.
    Jacob
    I didn’t expect AI to be used in meal planning apps that help us create personalized diet plans based on our health data and preferences.
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @jac_ob That’s a great example! AI in meal planning is such a game changer—being able to create personalized diet plans that align with our health data and preferences takes nutrition to a whole new level. It’s incredible how tailored these apps can be, helping people stay on track with their health goals.
    David Baker
    I was amazed to learn about AI-powered virtual health assistants that remind us to take our medications on time and help us track our health conditions. It’s like having a personal health manager.
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @david__baker That’s so cool! It really does feel like having a personal health manager by your side 24/7. These AI-powered virtual assistants are such a helpful reminder, especially when life gets busy. I love how they can make managing health routines so much easier and stress-free!
    Amalio Lanter
    I was surprised to see AI used in mental health apps to predict mood changes based on speech patterns. It’s fascinating how tech can provide insights into emotional well being
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @amalio_lanter That’s really fascinating! It's amazing how AI can pick up on subtle speech patterns and give us insights into our emotional well-being. It’s like having a tool that helps us understand ourselves better and catch mood shifts before they become overwhelming. Tech is definitely bringing some unexpected support to mental health!
    Aaron hailey
    A friend told me about an AI tool that analyzes sleep patterns and offers personalized recommendations to improve sleep quality. It’s amazing how precise the insights can be.
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @aaron_hailey It’s incredible how tailored the insights can be—sometimes it feels like the AI knows more about our functionality than we do :D
    Christopher Allen Scott
    Yeah, I heard about an AI-powered smart watch that can detect early signs of heart disease by analyzing your heart rate patterns during sleep. Apparently it uses machine learning to establish a baseline for your normal heart rate, then flags any concerning deviations. Pretty wild how AI is being applied to preventative health these days! Would be curious to hear other examples people have seen.
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @christopherallenscott The potential for early intervention is huge. I’d love to hear about other AI-driven innovations people have come across too—it feels like we’re just scratching the surface!
    Karen Anderson
    Yeah, AI is being used in some really innovative ways for health! I recently tried an app called Aida Health that uses AI to provide personalized nutrition recommendations based on your health data and goals. It analyzes things like your sleep, exercise, stress levels, and eating habits to suggest optimal foods and meal plans. Pretty cool to see AI being applied to help people make healthier choices in their daily lives.
    Anastasiia Pryimachenko
    @karenanderson That’s so cool! It’s amazing how AI can really dig into all those details and help us make smarter choices. Aida Health sounds like a game-changer for staying on top of things like nutrition, sleep, and stress! If you’re into that kind of personal health insight, you might enjoy Carrot Care too—it’s all about tracking your biomarkers and decoding lab results to help guide you toward better health. Just thought I’d share, since it seems like you’re really focused on taking care of yourself! 😊