• Subscribe
  • What's the one app you can't live without in your daily workflow? 💡

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    82 replies

Replies

Ruth Funmilayo
    I can't live without my calendar app. It syncs everything perfectly and ensures I never miss an appointment or meeting.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ruth_funmilayo It’s amazing how much more organized life feels with the right tools. Thanks for sharing.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Music app :D
    Jesse T. Glover
    Soundcloud app :)
    Mercy James
    I can’t live without my task management app. It keeps me organized with reminders and priorities, and without it, I’d be lost in a mess of sticky notes and missed deadlines!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mercy_james3 A good task management app can be a lifesaver. It really does make a difference in staying organized and on track. Thanks for sharing Mercy.
    Walter
    always Instagram
    Aisha Kabir
    My go-to app is definitely my calendar. It’s crucial for keeping track of meetings, deadlines, and events. Without it, my schedule would be all over the place!
    Advin Jadis
    Sound cloud is best
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    LinkedIn :DD
    Maxwell Barnes
    Lways instagram and tick tok
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @maxwell_bar_nes Both platforms have such unique vibes that really bring creativity to life. Always excited to see new content.
    Morgane Granier
    Pro: Notion - I've got all my to do lists there. All the documents, posts, and strategy I share with my team. Can't work without it Perso: Whatsapp - Too much tea spilled in those convo 🫣
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @morgane_glt Notion definitely seems like a lifesaver for organization! I love how it keeps everything in one place.
    Blair Perkins
    Trello is my go to app. It’s perfect for tracking tasks and keeping projects on track. 📋
    Bartosz Strickland
    I rely on Asana every day. It helps me organize my tasks and collaborate with my team efficiently.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @bartosz_strickland For me too. It's amazing how it streamlines collaboration and keeps everything on track.
    Autumn Davidson
    Zoom is indispensable for me. It's essential for videos meetings and staying in touch with clients and colleagues. 🎥
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @autmndavidson Absolutely, Zoom has become such a vital tool for connection and collaboration. i am also using it.
    Robert Mills
    Linkdin because i get clients :D
    Maryam Ibrahim
    Always Instagram i can't live without in my daily
    Jos Bish
    For me, it’s my meditation app. It helps me start and end my day with a clear mind, making it easier to tackle tasks and stay focused.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @jos_bish That sounds like a fantastic way to set the tone for your day. which meditation app do you use?
    Liam leo
    ChatGPT i need forever
    Sana Silhah
    It keeps everyone on the same page and makes team communication so much smoother. I can’t imagine managing my projects without my collaboration app
    Leo Henry
    Ahh Snapchat my streak ( my streaks are my breath) i can live without it!!!