• Subscribe
  • What's the one app you can't live without in your daily workflow? 💡

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    82 replies

Replies

Bartosz Strickland
    I rely on Asana every day. It helps me organize my tasks and collaborate with my team efficiently.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @bartosz_strickland For me too. It's amazing how it streamlines collaboration and keeps everything on track.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Music app :D
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @busmark_w_nika Cheers Nika. I'm always on the lookout for new ways to enjoy tunes.
    Jesse T. Glover
    Soundcloud app :)
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @jesse_t_glover Thanks for sharing about the Soundcloud app Jesse.
    Mercy James
    I can’t live without my task management app. It keeps me organized with reminders and priorities, and without it, I’d be lost in a mess of sticky notes and missed deadlines!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @mercy_james3 A good task management app can be a lifesaver. It really does make a difference in staying organized and on track. Thanks for sharing Mercy.
    Walter
    always Instagram
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @walter_e_s Love your take on Instagram. It's such a vibrant platform for creativity and connection.
    Aisha Kabir
    My go-to app is definitely my calendar. It’s crucial for keeping track of meetings, deadlines, and events. Without it, my schedule would be all over the place!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @aisha_kabir Totally agree. A good calendar really is a lifesaver for staying organized.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ag94 Interesting take on the weather. It’s amazing how much it impacts our daily lives.
    Advin Jadis
    Sound cloud is best
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @advin_jadis SoundCloud really does open up a world of music.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    LinkedIn :DD
    Maxwell Barnes
    Lways instagram and tick tok
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @maxwell_bar_nes Both platforms have such unique vibes that really bring creativity to life. Always excited to see new content.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @maxwell_bar_nes Instagram is great. Never got a hang of tiktok though.
    Morgane Granier
    Pro: Notion - I've got all my to do lists there. All the documents, posts, and strategy I share with my team. Can't work without it Perso: Whatsapp - Too much tea spilled in those convo 🫣
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @morgane_glt Notion definitely seems like a lifesaver for organization! I love how it keeps everything in one place.
    Blair Perkins
    Trello is my go to app. It’s perfect for tracking tasks and keeping projects on track. 📋
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @blair_perkins Always great to see productivity tools in action.
    Autumn Davidson
    Zoom is indispensable for me. It's essential for videos meetings and staying in touch with clients and colleagues. 🎥
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @autmndavidson Absolutely, Zoom has become such a vital tool for connection and collaboration. i am also using it.
    Robert Mills
    Linkdin because i get clients :D
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @robert_mills Cheers to that. Same here. :D
    Maryam Ibrahim
    Always Instagram i can't live without in my daily
    Jos Bish
    For me, it’s my meditation app. It helps me start and end my day with a clear mind, making it easier to tackle tasks and stay focused.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @jos_bish That sounds like a fantastic way to set the tone for your day. which meditation app do you use?
    Liam leo
    ChatGPT i need forever
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @delaney_white I think maximum doing the same.
    Sana Silhah
    It keeps everyone on the same page and makes team communication so much smoother. I can’t imagine managing my projects without my collaboration app
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @sana_silhah Glad to hear your app is making a difference.
    Leo Henry
    Ahh Snapchat my streak ( my streaks are my breath) i can live without it!!!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @leo__henry i think i need to use snapchat too.
    Ruth Funmilayo
    I can't live without my calendar app. It syncs everything perfectly and ensures I never miss an appointment or meeting.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @ruth_funmilayo It’s amazing how much more organized life feels with the right tools. Thanks for sharing.