• Subscribe
  • What's your daily routine like and what apps do you use?

Ema Elisi
    30 replies

Replies

Sahil Patel
    Productivity: Learningloop.com, Notion, Apple notes Communication: Slack Leisure: Jio Cinema, Hotstar, Netflix
    Ema Elisi
    Productivity: Elisi, Jira, Notion Communication: Slack,Lark Fitness: Nike Training Club, Fitbit Leisure: Netflix, Kindle Wellness: Headspace, Calm
    Rahul Parmar
    Productivity: Product Hunt, Social Media, Canva Communication: Slack, Email Fitness: Running and Yoga Leisure: Disney+ Hotstar, Netflix and Amazon mini tv
    Prem Saini
    Zixflow, Google chat, PH, Linkedin & X
    Evan Christopher
    Productivity: Google Calendar, Notion, PH, and GPT Comms: Gmail, Slack, and LinkedIn Leisure: Netflix & prob some other game apps :D
    Productivity: Notion, All Social Media Leisure: Netflix & Online Game
    alvi putri
    productivity : canva, gmail, linkedin communication : whatsapp, instagram
    Laeequa Ahmad
    I like LinkedIn the most as it's relevant to my service offering. So any tools that support my effort at LinkedIn, are incredibly useful. Like Shield App and ConnectGenie AI
    Momin Ul Abidin
    In my daily routine for Productivity, I prefer to use all social apps to learn more about digital marketing and for my creativity I like Adobe Suite, Canva, and Capcut.
    James Anderson
    My daily routine includes morning meditation with Headspace, task management using Todoist, and evening workouts with Nike Training Club.
    Suprabhat Biyani
    Productivity: Notion, LinkedIn, Product Hunt Communication: Teams, Email, WhatsApp Leisure: Netflix, YouTube, JioCinema Payments: PhonePe, Paytm
    James Alexander
    My daily routine involves meditation, exercise, and focused work blocks.
    Milli Sen
    Productivity: ScreenZen, Arc browser, Habit, Structured Communication: Slack Entertainment: Netflix, Spotify Learning: Apple Podcasts, Blinkist
    Muhammad Hassan
    I work out first thing in the morning, check my emails, and make a strategy for the rest of the day. To be more productive, I use tools like Todoist and Notion. I also use Google Calendar to schedule meetings and Slack for communication during the workday. What say you?
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    My daily routine includes checking Google Calendar for my schedule, managing projects with Asana, and using Slack for team communication. I stay updated with Feedly, handle emails via Gmail, and unwind with Instagram. I use Notion to organize and plan for the next day.
    Matthew Phillips
    Start with morning meditation using Headspace, organize tasks on Notion, communicate via Slack, and end the day with a Duolingo session.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    PH, LinkedIn, X, Notion, Kataru.app and Selftalk.ing
    William James
    I start my day with a quick workout, then dive into work using Asana and Slack to keep things organized.
    Remy Traphagan
    I start my day with a workout using a fitness app, then check emails and calendar events on my phone. For productivity, I use a task manager app to stay organized.
    Adriadna Mascioli
    My routine includes morning meditation with Headspace :)