• Subscribe
  • What’s Your Favorite Productivity Hack That Most People Overlook?

Elvar Andri
    11 replies
    What’s your go-to productivity hack that most people overlook? I’m looking for those hidden gems, tools, techniques, or mindset shifts that have made a big difference for you.

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Turning off notifications.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @elvarandri I didn't even turn them on in Settings – no pop-up, no numbers in red circles next to icons.
    Elvar Andri
    @busmark_w_nika fully turn them off or do you use Do Not Disturb’s?
    Alex AI
    I am using Cold Turkey Blocker - it blocks me websites so I can focus on working.
    Elvar Andri
    @byalexai interesting 🧐 I’ll check that out
    Lekan Oladosu
    Launching soon!
    I pick appetizer tasks first to get me into the workflow, this eases me into going to the big rocky tasks. (Warm up tasks are needed 😌)
    Celeste
    On days where I am in a good form, I will push myself to do the most important hardest task first and once I am done, I don't find myself procrastinating and able to follow through with others For other days when I really struggle with doing anything, I will just tell myself to do one task , any task and most days, one turns to another and then I will treat myself to a good cuppa coffee ;)
    Elvar Andri
    @heyc ✍️✍️ great advice
    Cristian Stoian Urzica
    Takingg breaks to go outside and turn off the notifications while working. Also an extra motivator is escaping the 9-5 working for others job 😉
    Dailie Mill
    A stopwatch.